What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perception difference my ass, that dragon that Zoro slayed was huge and looks tiny compared to CoC Sparks.

Been literally destroying every "Argument" you provided and all you have done is drop period blood and pretend like you are on some kinda high horse.

If Luffy is so much stronger than Zoro why can't you still give one reasonable argument in his favor?

Just give it up already lol, debate with Sanji fans or something
Went from ZKK to Zoro can at least shoot out big ol' sparkles

:watchout:

What are you doing?

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Why you people look everything from strength POV.
Yeah it's not always about strength, Zoro is his right hand and Zoro even called Luffy his best friend, of course they're going to have parallels.

Even if I do take strength into account, they're both set up to be top of the verse by EOS anyway, so it's still fine.

Ryuma didn't just liberate Wano from one entity he took on challenge of the entire World and defeated everyone.

Ryuma defeated WG and protected his own country.
Joy Boy seemingly defeated WG and liberated several Islands.

That doesn't mean Ryuma defeating WG was any less impressing.
Everyone that came to Wano yes, but we dont know anything else.

Ryuma never defeated the WG, the WG is still a thing. He merely defeated/repelled any invaders.

Yeah it's not always about strength, Zoro is his right hand and Zoro even called Luffy his best friend, of course they're going to have parallels.

Even if I do take strength into account, they're both set up to be top of the verse by EOS anyway, so it's still fine.
Pretty sure he was referencing kuina as his best friend

I feel like OP is one of the only animanga communities I've encountered where any type of parallel is automatically taken in the context of power level. I can't think of any other explanation besides the fact that Oda is just inconsistent with battles & power portrayal so people have to use whatever they can to support their beliefs

Crude CoC:

Refined CoC+G4's strongest attack:

Holy shit in retrospect Over King Kong Gun was SO FUCKING PATHETIC compared to Ashura @kurohime
Not only did it do no real damage it didn't even slow his ass down, he thunder Baguad Luffy's ass a second later.

At least against 30 BROKEN BONES NERFED NERFED NERFED NERFED Ashura Zoro Kaido was huffing puffing nursing his wound shivering and saying this wound will remain with me before defeating Zoro with Thunder Bagua.

Like 30 BROKEN NERFED Zoro with accidental (or No) CoC Attack >>>>> Strongest CoC Attack from Luffy before Joy Boy Sperm Awakened.

If Oda actually gives Luffy the feats to demonstratively put Luffy above Zoro and show that he can deal with cutting attacks effectively I would be the first to admit it.
slashing attacks will always be inferior to piercing attacks and Luffy already deal with piercing attacks(Doflamingo's God thread).

slashing attacks only leaves shallow wounds or scratches while piercing attacks actually pierce bodies. And the best zolo can do with his slashing attacks is cut some feathers:gokulaugh:

Last edited:
Can you tell if anyone cares about other SH's dreams?
Sanji doesn't meet another person who wants to find allblue, Nami doesn't meet anyone who wants to draw a map of the world, and no one cares about the existence of a panacea
And that's a problem. If no one else's dreams other than Luffy's matter, than why do their dreams exist? Things would stay the same if these dreams were wiped away from the story for the most part, which proves that time and ink was wasted putting such useless details in the story.

Idk if Oda was thinking about pleasing Zoro wankers in this chapter brother :kobeha:
Lose-lose situation. You don't get ZKK or Monster Samurai, i don't get Luffy vs Kaidou as true 1 v 1 and instead i've got to see Luffy lost 3 times (Kuri, 1013, 1043) even after powerups that are apparently meaningless and didnt drive the story anywhere lol. Even that Bajrang Gun felt mediocre in environmental destruction effects or effects to the enemy, at least you've got that badass double spread of magma dragon being sliced open by KOH lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.