What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro didn't have proper rivals. Instead of ZKK, they could have wished for strong samurai. Kyoshiro had a potential. No one interested in WSS. Not even closest swordsman Law. So Zoro journey is just shallow without any setbacks. You people can think Oda dickrode Luffy too much, but he is the one who was given many set backs, weakness to his powers than anyone else. Tje constant doubt whether he won or lost is the prime example.
I wouldnt say there is no setbacks as he is still facing strong enemies and getting stronger but something is clearly lacking flavor wise imo.

You're probably right, thinking about it, but I still feel like Zoro going all out as he was when he beat King can be a real threat to Kaido. The problem is that he can't sustain, but i think if was able to keep fighting like that for a prolonged period he could win
Of course he can be.
Look I think this chapter puts Joy Boy and Ryuma on similar level imo and both are Zoro and Luffy's peaks.

I think Zoro is mastering Enma which is making it Black Blade Away from Ryuma level and Luffy is mastering Gear 5th.
Both unlimited Gear 5th and Unlimited King Of Hell (AKa Black Blade Enma) Are superior to Kaido just like both Joy Boy and Ryuma are superior to Kaido imo.

But both would lose to Kaido due to time limits on their modes.

Umm you can become a God of a country and still leave right? Ryuma is a God even after his death right?
Why would Oda make Ryuma spitting image of Zoro if that doesn't lead to anything?

Why did we get that panel at all? Tell me what was the point of all that? Is that not a plot Oda opened and never closed?
Some world building to better connect Zoro to the world at large and make his confrontation with Ryuma at Thriller Bark more meaningful in retrospect.
It might become relevant again later if he visits Ryuma's grave, but the fact is that people took these things and jumped to the conclusion that Zoro would become the new god of Wano and kill Kaido and basically become the MC for a while i guess?

What would the WG even do if Zoro is the one who killed Kaido and everyone saw? make him an emperor too?

I'm still waiting on the first time you embaress me. There is a clear perception different in the placement of the sparks and the island.
Perception difference my ass, that dragon that Zoro slayed was huge and looks tiny compared to CoC Sparks.

Been literally destroying every "Argument" you provided and all you have done is drop period blood and pretend like you are on some kinda high horse.

If Luffy is so much stronger than Zoro why can't you still give one reasonable argument in his favor?

Just give it up already lol, debate with Sanji fans or something

Look I think this chapter puts Joy Boy and Ryuma on similar level imo and both are Zoro and Luffy's peaks.

I think Zoro is mastering Enma which is making it Black Blade Away from Ryuma level and Luffy is mastering Gear 5th.
Both unlimited Gear 5th and Unlimited King Of Hell (AKa Black Blade Enma) Are superior to Kaido just like both Joy Boy and Ryuma are superior to Kaido imo.

But both would lose to Kaido due to time limits on their modes.
I already said my piece about this, Wano citizens words ( which are again words from randoms) compared Luffy liberating Wano to Ryuma, EOS Joyboy Luffy is something else. And if we take people's words at face value then Kaido > Mihawk right?

What would the WG even do if Zoro is who killed Kaido and everyone saw? make him a yonko too?
Connecting Story lines and plot points is more important than Hype.
Zoro can literally be a king under a king or something. He won't be Yonko because he is under Luffy but his strength would be viewed on par with Yonko if he killed Kaido.

I like how sole reason why we excuse Oda literally not addressing plot points he himself opened was because of power scaling

The title's worth is questionable, he will of course be stronger than all swordsmen but it will not feel like a huge accomplishment to me because inverse no one seems to really care.
Can you tell if anyone cares about other SH's dreams?
Sanji doesn't meet another person who wants to find allblue, Nami doesn't meet anyone who wants to draw a map of the world, and no one cares about the existence of a panacea

I already said my piece about this, Wano citizens words ( which are again words from randoms) compared Luffy liberating Wano to Ryuma, EOS Joyboy Luffy is something else. And if we take people's words at face value then Kaido > Mihawk right?
Ryuma didn't just liberate Wano from one entity he took on challenge of the entire World and defeated everyone.

Ryuma defeated WG and protected his own country.
Joy Boy seemingly defeated WG and liberated several Islands.

That doesn't mean Ryuma defeating WG was any less impressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.