What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not everyone who is defeated by Luffy wants to be PK

All the works are divided into protagonists and supporting actors. You can't ask them to be treated the same, and I don't think Zoro's dream is meaningless
But Luffy isn't alone with only one other person who wants to become Pirate King. There are over 10s of interested figures that are/were plot relevant that want the title. No one else on the strawhats ever found anyone else outside of maybe one person who even cares about their dreams. Practically everything the Straw Hats do is for Luffy's dream, and every other Straw Hat barely get a share of the pie, or nothing at all for their dreams.
Post automatically merged:

@Franosuke @ShishioIsBack , here is the list I was talking about:

And its actually @AdmiralKinyagi that posted it over on reddit.

Seatonnes sama, please let us know more.
Holy fuck, Batman! That's a lot of dead plot threads. Gonna download this image.

Last edited:
Can't decide whether or not I think Beckman & Shiryu should be low top tiers or mid top tiers. It's hard to imagine Zoro getting thrashed by that level of fighters considering what he did to King in KoH mode but I also think there's no way Oda won't make it so that Zoro starts off on the losing end vs. Shiryu

So I think I can imagine Shiryu being comparable to 1026 Luffy, but not necessarily Beckman...idk
Idk about the whole low mid top top tiers stuff but personally dont see them beating any yonko or admiral
Like they could probably push the weaker ones somewhere between mid and high diff

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The issue with Shiryu isn't that he's overwhelmingly strong. He is just particularly hard to fight. If you give a man as lethal as Shiryu the invisibility, he'd be near impossible to counter and extremely hard to fight even for those that are several levels above him.

The issue with Shiryu isn't that he's overwhelmingly strong. He is just particularly hard to fight. If you give a man as lethal as Shiryu the invisibility, he'd be near impossible to counter and extremely hard to fight even for those that are several levels above him.
Nah man, Magellan and Shiryu were YC-2/1 before skip at the very least. With the time skip gains and his new power up, Id bet you he's around current zoro's level now. If not a bit stronger.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
We are getting bounties and party, its obvious we aint leaving wano yet
The only obvious thing is that Wano is far from over. I am asking how are you gonna cope that it doesnt end with 1053? :goyea:
Who said Straw Hats will leave Wano in 1053?
Pick a number at which you think they will leave and how are you gonna cope when they dont do it? :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.