What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am honestly really interested to see how the volume sales will develop after Zoros character got done dirty this arc. In Japan he is the second most liked character and in the top two in many other regions of the world as well. That's a lot of fans potentially spending their money elsewhere.

Source: Link

This is like Spiderman: Cashing in on nostalgia, but done right

Let's see how screwed Caesar is:gokulaugh:

Hawkins the 1%er was a great touch. Something about dealing with his 1st decision is epic
:endthis::king:

RIP Izo & Ashura (hardly knew ye):doffycry:

Apoo's happy ending is my happy ending:pepapoo:

Dinnerplate Momo:luffylaugh:

Getting the genders in order with a bath scene:wellwell:

Incoming Bounty Bomb:lumazed:

Green Bull making it a flying Admiral trio:fujilaugh:

ABOSULUTE BEST PART: MOMO LOSING HIS NAMI PRIVILAGES WITH SANJI AND BROOK THERE TO SEE IT
:ronalaugh::milaugh::brootea:

I am honestly really interested to see how the volume sales will develop after Zoros character got done dirty this arc. In Japan he is the second most liked character and in the top two in many other regions of the world as well. That's a lot of fans potentially spending their money elsewhere.

Source: Link
Speaking for myself, I won't stop buying the manga because Zoro didn't shine and had yet another medicore arc. I will stop because the direction of the story is not of my interest. He's practically like Naruto, the child of the prophecy who came to save the world. My money will be better spent on Monster's luxury collection.

S

stealthblack

Zorofans say sanji vs zoro rivalry is joke gag

Zoro said he come back to life just to k sanji.

What are your arguments now???

:kuzanshut::beckmoji:

It's not completely a personal dream as Zoro's dream requires him to defeat another who currently holds the title, and that the broader world to recognize that he's the best in the world as pretry much everyone knows about these "World Strongest" titles. So it's Oda's job to give the swordsman title grandeur so that the audience knows that the title is special beyond it simply being a main character's dream, but Oda has done a piss poor job at that.

And if it was completely personal than Zoro shoupd have some internal conflict, like what makes the WSS, is he on the right path, etc. Such a long running series requires such struggle to be interesting.
Fair enough. Hopefully we got a flashback in the future, when Zoro is much closer to fighting Mihawk, in the form of Mihawk asking why Zoro wanted to be WSS in the first place.

Yeah of all the swords that Zoro has used, Sandai is still the number 1 sword for me
Sandai -> Shusui -> Wado -> Enma -> Yabashiri
If Zoro for whatever reasons drops Sandai for a stronger sword i'm dropping him too
Just a idea of mine what if all three of his blades turn black this arc and then sandai being complete he chooses to give it up for a stronger sword in nidai just like he did shusui for enma and sandai will be enshrined as one of the legendary blades that slayed a dragon a national treasure of wano ...could also be a nice moment between zoro returning the blade to the swordsmith who crafted the blade originally...thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.