What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry dude. But it's plot threads that Oda has written into the story for seemingly no resson, wasting ink and time from both him, his editors, and especially his audience. It doesn't matter how you feel about them homie. Just admit Oda fucked up big time.

Also some of those points aren't just statements from characters you know?
I felt the Gol D Roger stuff at Skypiea was for no reason until the flashback at Wano and that is whn I learnt not to jump into conclusions.

Sorry if u dont like it i just let out my wild idea :gokulaugh:
But seriously i dont think greenbull goin to wano without something important.
I mean if he just goin to see luffy and momo he must prepared not goin home safely.
Pirates and marine like oil and water after all.
But its different if greenbull and aokiji is like best friend, maybe he just really want to checking whats going on at wano, and based on aokiji SH pirates is not like other pirates.
He can casually meet Luffy and Momoron because no one aside from Luffy is a threat to him.

He'd need to solve all of this as well. Surely he can do so in 10 chapters, right?
Only the Poneglyph really matter of those for Wano to end.

Some of those clearly are going to be part of the Laftel Arc, when the secrets of the the Void century are going to be show, like the connection of Wano to One Piece, why Momo must be alive, what's the deal with Zunesha and Toki time travel.

But the majority of those are just the readers being dumb and unable to even understand what "plot threads" mean, things like "Queen vs WsW", "why they call Yamato he", "more Carrot", "why there's Nine Scabbards", "why Sanji isnt using the RS", dont even make sense, and other have even been "solved" but some readers have such a basic reading capability that they havent understand It lol.

Look at the question "How Orochi fruit works" if someone havent understand that its because of the person lack of basic culture, a 10y who have read Percy Jackson would understand that u needed to cut all the heads for he to die, its a basic cultural reference to Yamata-no-Orochi/Hydra.

Crazy how some of u cant understand anything if isnt totally explained in a "for dummies" way 🤣

I felt the Gol D Roger stuff at Skypiea was for no reason until the flashback at Wano and that is whn I learnt not to jump into conclusions.
Difference is that Gol D. Roger is a cgaracter known worldwide and is currently dead so Oda has all the time in the world to finish whatever plot threads he has with him. The vast majority of incompletr plot threads in Wano arc are with characters that will exclusively be in Wano, and unless we're coming back to Wano to tie them all up there's little reason to believe that they will get cleaned up.

Status
Not open for further replies.