What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't jinx it lol people said the same when the first "5 years left" comments came out 3 years ago and then we got 120+ chapters of Wano.
I am under the impression Oda strongly emphasized on cutting the story down to bare necessities in his most recent letter and the 5 year comment and the fast ending of the arc and everything... The man really wants to come to a conclusion with the story. And he'll commit even more to a sleek storytelling after the chaos this arc was, I am sure.

I am under the impression Oda strongly emphasized on cutting the story down to bare necessities in his most recent letter and the 5 year comment and the fast ending of the arc and everything... The man really wants to come to a conclusion with the story.
Nah but seriously I kinda agree now that a 2027 ending is totally possible.
Still I'd hold my horses on Oda wanting to "speedrun" his story cuz the man always says the same shit then December comes and it's always the same message at Jump Festa...

"Oh? WCI/Wano hasn't ended yet? Lol my bad, guys"

I don‘t think that the current „gods“ know that they‘re gods or supposed to be one in the past.

This would mean that they inherit the memories and/or knowledge of the former gods and we know in Luffy‘s case that this is not true.
But if Zunesha could “hear” Luffy awakening then why not Ryokugyu or the other God fruit bearers.

Hell what if the reason the Gorosei suddenly became concerned is because them or someone close to them (Imu) heard Luffy awakening.

This is the guy who leak what will happen in 1049 and 1050 before the spoilers he is saying that the next chapter will be hype and it will include the thing that oda said he is looking forward to draw in the end of the arc so expect a massive hype chapter
Too much oil in those fake leaks :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Luffy's right-wing Zoro and Yamato

Left-wing Sanji and Jinbe

:milaugh:

But if Zunesha could “hear” Luffy awakening then why not Ryokugyu or the other God fruit bearers.

Hell what if the reason the Gorosei suddenly became concerned is because them or someone close to them (Imu) heard Luffy awakening.
Zunesha heared Luffy‘s awakening because Zunesha was once JoyBoy‘s fellow.

I really like your point with Imu but I don‘t think that he sensed Luffy‘s awakening. Maybe the big straw hat in the ice locker room sent a signal like flattering?

I am under the impression Oda strongly emphasized on cutting the story down to bare necessities in his most recent letter and the 5 year comment and the fast ending of the arc and everything... The man really wants to come to a conclusion with the story. And he'll commit even more to a sleek storytelling after the chaos this arc was, I am sure.
But how tf is he gonna do that when we have:

Dragon (still waiting), Sabo, Ivankov and the Rev commanders
Marines
Imu and the Gorosei at minimum
Blackbeard and his crew get fleshed out
Mihawk, Weevil among the former warlords lacking focus
Red Hair Pirates
Ancient Weapons (Uranus still missing)
Elbaf
Last missing Road Poneglyph
Laughtale
Straw hats/new emperors themselves will again have their own share of panel eating time whenever they fight

At minimum those things I mentioned, who knows what else I forgot, unless the next arc ties multiple islands and reveals the laughtale or last road poneglyph location or some shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.