What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The water probably was too late from saving Izo from being burned to death

But yeah at least Kinemon should have died too.
I don't think Izo died from the fire since he was in the same area than Drake, and we saw that Drake didn't go through the fire, neither did Hawkins.
I really don't know why Oda chose to kill off Izo, maybe because he wanted to give CP0 a real win.

I'll be even more specific: it has to happen over the Flower Capital. Luffy, the Dawn, defeated Kaido by punching him down from Onigashima at night. Zoro, the Moon, will defeat Kaido by rising over the Flower Capital. The writing is all there.

Once you analyze this story on a fundamental level, there's too much symbolism there to ignore. If Oda spent all this time focusing on Zoro inheriting Oden's Will through Enma/Hiyori, and Zoro doesn't use Enma to defeat Kaido, what in the fuck was the point of giving Zoro Enma in the first place?
Wano didn't opened the borders yet, and acording to Gorosei words, it's more complex than we thought, there's still hope.

I

Indigo

So you are ignoring evidence to stand behind your headcannon as transing her.
Imagine you're in real life

a person tells you they are a man, they use the men's bathroom, they identify as a man

on the other hand, someone makes a post about that person on the news and says they are a woman

what is right?

that's the difference for me

If Yamato is saying it, and the other evidence is vivre cards and narrator? i think the words of the person carry more weight, no?

final saga will be even more sun god nika joyboy reincarnation wank while straw hats take a backseat you know it
:kata:

Acting like Nami related to Imu or Shirahoshi wouldn’t Wank Luffy ten fold

Would mean Luffy has some super woman under his command
:suresure:
if that’s not typical Oda gas I don’t know what is
Post automatically merged:

Did you guys now that Imu is Luffy‘s Mother?
Blackbeards mother
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.