What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
On the positive, Oda is in a much better position than Kishimoto to produce a satisfying ending because:

- Most of the Admirals are still kicking and doing well.
- A lot of the villains are still present.
- Interesting backstories are still unresolved.
- There is no stupid plot about chasing Zoro and bringing him back to the crew.
- I am actually excited for the eventual confrontation between Luffy and Akainu
- Zoro vs Fujitora can be a marvel to watch. Sanji vs Kizaru could be entertaining.
- Zoro vs Mihawk is possibly my most anticipated fight and moment in entertainment
- Hopefully, Luffy and Smoker (alongside Tashigi, and the good marines) will team up against the Blackbeard pirates as a repeat of the Rocks pirate incident which will make me forgive Oda for not putting the Marine duo in Wano.
- I am curious what will be Luffy's final fate, and what One Piece is.
On the contrary, if they're rushing to end the series, with how much Oda still has left on his plate, it's going to be tougher for him to conclude the story in a way that will satisfy as many people as possible. We'll know in due time. But Wano was, in many ways, his litmus test for the final saga, and if the results there are no different from Wano, oh boy.

Imagine you're in real life

a person tells you they are a man, they use the men's bathroom, they identify as a man

on the other hand, someone makes a post about that person on the news and says they are a woman

what is right?

that's the difference for me

If Yamato is saying it, and the other evidence is vivre cards and narrator? i think the words of the person carry more weight, no?
When other material are saying it then you are just having confirmation biases.

Status
Not open for further replies.