What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

So you don’t like the Yamato is a woman argument yet you instigate it?
I wanna understand why people are so against it lol

They don't seem to have a problem with Kiku that much

i'm guessing it's just because they think Yamato is hot and a Straw Hat, therefore they want Yamato to be a woman

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

From Oda hates Sanji to Oda hates Zoro we all grew up

Oda hates usopp is going on for some time.
I can't wait for Oda hates Nami.

i'm guessing it's just because they think Yamato is hot and a Straw Hat, therefore they want Yamato to be a woman
No, it's because the text itself doesn't lend as much as you think and it's more like larping as Oden.

Don’t we all assume joyboy was a giant anyways
I think he might be a giant, but I think he might be an Oni, too. Ultimate Oda would be making it so that Onigashima was really Joy Boy's skull the whole time, and that's why Kaido was so obsessed with it.

...to be honest, my dream is that the rest of the Oni-skeleton is buried under Wano, and that's why the country looks so weird: it's build on an Oni's corpse. I think Kaido wanted to put Onigashima's head back on top of its body, by dropping it on the Flower Capital.

Yea people dont have problem with kiku bcs she is not annyoing as Yamato with her oden stuff

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Believe me, I wanna be wrong, but Usopp has done virtually nothing since unlocking CoO in Dressrosa, it’s getting pretty fucking late for him to do much more…
Lolda handling every unanswered question in Wano be like:

Like I said before, I really hope we get a data book someday with all the unused concepts and story boards from this arc, that way we can at least have an idea of how it would have gone if the author hadn’t wasted so much ink in the four arcs before it (and most of the arc in question) :wonderland:

So let me get this straight

the biggest counter argument for Yamato identifying as a man is the fucking vivre card?

those things keep getting shit wrong every time

look at Yasuie's backstory that just got that shit wrong lmao
How the fuck is this children's story so hard for you to understand?

Yamato is pretending to be Oden. Oden was a man so she pretends to be a man as well to roleplay. Oden is not a gender
Kiku is the one who identifies as a woman.

I

Indigo

It’s not just vivre card. Her nickname is literally Oni Princess and she gets promoted alongside the other women, not men
other material and promotional shit means nothing lol

since when the promotional material is canon?

is Yamato not identifying as a man in the story?

is Yamato not joining the men's bath on purpose?

It would be even worse for that to happen with Usopp and Elbaf. Wano was never centralized as an arc required to move Zoros dream forward, like Elbaf has been for Usopp. We expected it with Zoro and Wano, because of the nature of Wano Country, and Zoros connection to characters from there. With Usopp, Oda has hammered it into the ground that Elbaf is detrimental to his dream. If he gets sidelined, then that would be unforgivable.

Status
Not open for further replies.