What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Seriously though, if anybody aside from Kiku was gonna be trans, I would suggest Kuina if she were still alive. But even then it would be her doing it out of "necessity" to try and be "strong" and a successful "swordsman".

I've said before, that Yamato idolises Oden and wants to be him. She is fixated on who Oden is, not what he is so to speak. Its not like shes going around saying, "GEE I HATE BEING A WOMAN, I WISH I HAD A MAN'S BODY!"

I'm so fucking tired of people insisiting Yamato is male and the massive drama its caused on here, especially with the spoilers one time and on Twitter and elsewhere too.

Kiku is literally canonically fucking trans but they want to force Yamato to be when just ideoligically identifies as her hero, regardless of his FUCKING GENDER! If Oden was female, she would want to be Oden regardless. She would cosplay as her, act like her because she wants to be Oden IN SPIRIT, IN MIND, IN MENTALITY!
How the fuck people cannot see and understand this and tunnel vision what they only what to see is beyond me.

Sorry but this topic really frustrates me and I'm so sick of it rearing its toxic head every now and then. If Yamato does join the crew, then this is going to be a never ending fucking argument with the community and knowing Oda, he won't stop Yamato doing the Oden roleplaying and wanking off Oden or she might turn into another Bartolomeo and Boa and start idolising Luffy and everything he does instead, GOD HELP US ALL!

I literally fell in love with a girl who turned out to be a trans man later on, as in she (now he ofc) discovered that they were the wrong gender and thus having gender dysphoria but they had been getting balls deep in the LGBT community after they moved to London and got involved with Hollywood a little too somewhat and such too, the movie industry in general.
Granted, I didn't have contact with them before the trans revelation, I knew them as when they were still female and identified as that before they came out as trans. I found out years later when I looked them up and said person had their breasts surgically removed in a topless selfie on Facebook to express their new identity and change and thus changed their name to be more "masculine" too.
If you saw what happened with Elliott, formerly Ellen Paige, this girl or now guy ofc was very similar to them, even somewhat in appearance and personality apparently lol.

I'm pro transgenderism as I've had gender dysphoria my whole life pretty much, so I can really relate. That girl I knew, she had severe issues with bulimia as I learnt much later on too and had no idea she was going through. But now he seems to be much happier after coming out as a man instead and the whoel trans reveal, at least they seem to be and I hope so too for their sake.

I've also suspected myself of being trans too, in fact I'm almost certain I am. I've felt I am deep down since childhood but how much of that is actually self esteem issues, gender dsyphoria, lack of male influence/father figures in my life and being raised almost entirely by women, who were also very controlling, man hating, egotistical and such speaks volumes for itself too ofc. (Also I'm literally fatherless, what a surprise.)

I'm what the trans community call an "egg", someone who hasn't "come out of their shell" but wants to.

I don't feel Yamato is trans at all. People are just self inserting their own headcanons onto her, their own wishes/ambitions and thus even dare I say virtue signalling.
If Oda wanted Yamato be trans blatantly, that would be fine, I would be fine with it but ironically it would only just evidently showcase his MASSIVE misogny in One Piece even further. Sure he could be trying to criticise Japanese values since the beginning of the story with Kuina and even Nami but he's shown so much unironic misogyny since then especially towards Big Mom too.

Status
Not open for further replies.