What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

The thing i don't understand about Trans people is why they want to be the other Gender instead of just being Genderless..
Speaking from experience of my own issues and what i've seen from the LGBT community, it often comes from gender/body dysmorphia and feeling envious of the other gender for being more "free" or "stronger" in their own ways. Its very much a grass is greener on the other side situation.

I've seen a lot of femboys, trans women and whatever say they LOVE the attention being openly feminine/female gives them but also the "power", the "freedom" and such. More freedom to be sensitive, submissive, vulnerable, emotional and even receive love, adoration and even just basic fucking compliments!

I've seen girls say they want to be men because they want to be "stronger" physically especially but also emotionally because men are stereotypically emotionless brutes (Chads/gigachads) and they wish they couldn't be so "sensitive/fragile/emotional/helpless" (as they said in their own words, don't shoot me/the messenger please ffs).

Its a lot of stereotyping, self hate, internalised sexism even as well as dysphoria as I mentioned.

People are being made to feel more insecure about themselves than ever before in society and it's only gonna escalate even more.

I

Indigo

Shanks has had huge red flags since the beginning of the Ts

- mentor of the MC

- has a rivalry with the main villain

- luffy meeting shanks means he takes Luffy’s signature hat

Im not saying it will definitely happen, but it is the most likely scenario
To me the biggest one are the scars Blackbeard left on his fucking face the entire story

they are marked to fight, especially when Blackbeard said "i don't wanna fight Shanks, yet" during Marineford

and one of them is going down

but, the community tells me it's impossible

that the Shanks x Luffy reunion has to happen and that Shanks won't be defeated by Blackbeard

G

Gorosei Informer

People acting like Shanks and Luffys deal involves Luffy returning the straw hat isn’t the biggest red flag that they’ll never meet
Red haired flag even.

Shanks death flags have never been more louder, evident, stronger etc and I'm fucking terrified for him. Oda loves to kill characters who are popular usually, who people reasonate with and would hate to lose.

G

Gorosei Informer

To me the biggest one are the scars Blackbeard left on his fucking face the entire story

they are marked to fight, especially when Blackbeard said "i don't wanna fight Shanks, yet" during Marineford

and one of them is going down

but, the community tells me it's impossible

that the Shanks x Luffy reunion has to happen and that Shanks won't be defeated by Blackbeard
Both can also happen.

It would actually be more tragic if Shanks and Luffy and thus Usopp and Yasopp get their big reunion and Shanks and co either get killed by BB after the RHP fight the SHs or after doing a Davy Back Fight or w/e or the RHP hold off the BB pirates so the SHs can escape and go to Laugh Tale or w/e.

I do think Shanks will be sacrificed for the sake of Blackbeard. Wait till Blackbeard hears that Shanks met with and tride to bargain/reason with the Gorosei or w/e, especially if Shanks was talking to them about him too and thus "snitching".

Status
Not open for further replies.