What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see any other feasible role for Shanks left in the story though
Post automatically merged:

No matter how excited you are for chapter 1053, you must know that you are not excited enough, without any exaggeration, we will witness a shocking enthusiastic comment, which is the strongest without any doubt, and because of it, waiting for a month will be very long 🔥.

Author Eiichiro Oda himself was excited to draw this scene at the end of the wano arc for many years ....

Oda will wrap up wano in 1 chapter it will contain 50 pages ....
This Zod lol

I

Indigo

I never got the evil shanks theories.

Like shanks doesn’t regularly show himself in canon but when he does he’s always someone who cares about ensuring the life of others. Marineford/meeting with WB

And the way he talked to Coby, there’s no way this guys evil.
Listen, Shanks only "chose" Luffy after he ate the Devil Fruit like a dumbass

let's say this was an accident

then, if Evil Shanks is real

he had to inspire and let Luffy grow by himself, so that he could awaken Joyboy

now that Joyboy is finally awaken, then he can do whatever he wants

i could see another author doing this

but not Oda

If Blackbeard wouldn't exist then I could see a more sinister Shanks using Luffy up, but reality is Blackbeard exists and Luffy wont fight them both unless OP lasts for another 15 years, at best a small fight vs Shanks and ending in a party between both crews

G

Gorosei Informer

Very interesting perspective full of wisdom thank you for sharing.. l will meditate on that..
Thank you! I appreciate that!

I wanted to add that people should stop blaming transgender people for being trans, obviously there are the extremists who make the rest of trans people look bad too ofc and they are not so "innocent" but a LOT of people feel extremely insecure and the need to become trans and it only gets fuelled even more by the hate they receive for being their gender and ironically for being trans too.

A lot of people who hate on trans people like that are the reason people feel so insecure/gender dysphoric but they rather keep blaming their victims as abusers love to do than take responsibility/accountability and realise they are the problem too.

People should never have transgenderism forced on them along with anything else too, parents who try to force their kids to be trans and even put them on hormone blockers and even potential surgery/body mutilation are fucking sick in the head too.

It's such a complicated situation that needs a lot of compassion, understanding, nuance and such but alas...

Transgenderism apparently does go back centuries even, it used to exist in ancient cultures in its own ways somehow, so its not exactly a new thing. Indians or so and even other cultures have believed in an actual 3rd gender or more than that I think for centuries too.

Also god help anyone who is born a hermaphrodite too, imagine the issues they must have by far? (Born with both types of genitalia/sexual organs. Both male and female physically)

I

Indigo

If Blackbeard wouldn't exist then I could see a more sinister Shanks using Luffy up, but reality is Blackbeard exists and Luffy wont fight them both unless OP lasts for another 15 years, at best a small fight vs Shanks and ending in a party between both crews
Especially after Oda threw Im-sama in there too

I deeply wish he has a clear reason and philosophy for why he wants to erase 800 years of history and not just some dumb reasoning like "they didnt agree with me lol"

knowing how oda writes villains though, i have no hopes :josad:

only doffy had top tier writing
Lol Blackbeards/Rock's wills descendant betrays Joyboy thats what it'll be LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.