What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen this theory before.

When Rocks was killed they brought his body to Mariejoa and someone used the Ope Ope fruit to put Imus personality into his body and then the Immortality surgery to keep him from aging.
Hmmmmm but then what is the connection to the void century and the ancient past then? Im seems to be older then the Gorosei themselves

I

Indigo

explain more. I could get behind it but how would that make sense

:zorothink:
I don't fucking know man lmao

i just think they are two big figures who have been introduced very late in the story, and both have not really done anything we know

and Rocks just disappeared, alongisde an entire island

if we're taking a book from Kishimoto

Im being a sort of "Madara" type character kinda makes sense

and in a way, Rocks feels like a late game Madara, if Rocks was introduced earlier he would be just like Madara

i think imu is going to be killed by either akainu or blackbeard
If we were introduced to them beforehand a bit to make it hype that would be cool if it happened
Post automatically merged:

I don't fucking know man lmao

i just think they are two big figures who have been introduced very late in the story, and both have not really done anything we know

and Rocks just disappeared, alongisde an entire island

if we're taking a book from Kishimoto

Im being a sort of "Madara" type character kinda makes sense

and in a way, Rocks feels like a late game Madara, if Rocks was introduced earlier he would be just like Madara
:suresure::suresure:

Oda and his mystery fetish sad sad sad man

We better get a big reveal next chapter of something. Its been too long

Hmmmmm but then what is the connection to the void century and the ancient past then? Im seems to be older then the Gorosei themselves
The theory I read was that Imu has been a consciousness passed down for generations and that the Gorosei have been putting it in the strongest body it can find. So in the mind it’s Imu, same leader from the void century, but physcially the body and strength is that of Rox.

G

Gorosei Informer

Wow someone made an alt just to be a prick. You’re just a bad person
Lmao I knew that was coming, they are so fucking obvious and predictable. I was waiting for them to go mask off and unleash their incel wrath.

They are really stupid to think I wasn't aware the whole time of what they were gonna say, especially with me letting myself innocently take their bait whilst humouring them and pretending I didn't expect it the whole time.

Whoever's alt that is is really fucking pathetic indeed. Probably one of the certain people who mouth off against this shit on the ThirstyGen Discord, a certain few names I've seen.

I

Indigo

If we were introduced to them beforehand a bit to make it hype that would be cool if it happened

:suresure::suresure:

Oda and his mystery fetish sad sad sad man

We better get a big reveal next chapter of something. Its been too long
at this point i just think they are all one person lmao

Vegapunk = Im = Rocks = Luffy's Mom

:shame:

G

Gorosei Informer

Tfw when people can believe in imaginary beings in the sky that are all powerful, yet we've never seen them but not people being uncomfortable in their gender. May as well believe in Santa Claus, fairies and such.

💀💀💀💀💀

:broocry::broocry::broocry::broocry:

More like a guilty conscience/self reporting if I've ever seen one.

Status
Not open for further replies.