What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro needs extreme diff to beat King.
Meanwhile chadbull casually humble the almost-extinct God.

My boi Zoro still has a long way. :zosleepy:

And aren't you Zoro fan btw? lol
To be fair, ACoC Zoro mid-diffed King, but if you add the fight before that, it becomes an overall high diff instead of extreme diff, imo. :myman:

I am a Zoro fan and always will be, but I try to have a more realistic approach in powerscaling. Realistically, one of the Admirals is Zoro's penultimate fight. Thinking he can already challenge one by beating King and nearly oneshotting Kaido alone is a no-no for me. :youcraz:

I have been saying Aokiji and Kizaru were super casual in Marineford because Oda didn't want to humiliate WB pirates too hard for years. Add that to Garp and Sengoku doing jackshit
Maybe people will finally start listening and stop with the marine HQ + shichibukai = one emperor crew bozo shit. Balance has always has been 4 emperors = marine HQ + shichibukai , Garp said it in the very first chapter where the concept of yonkou was introduced.

@Albino 👑 Get yo' ass down here and tell me again how Zoro who did not beat Kaido or Big Mom, who has no black blade atm, who does not have ACoO yet, and who can only use limited ACoC can push an Admiral. :risitameh:

Watch, my fellow Admiralbois. This is gonna be entertaining. :ihaha:

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@AkainuTheGrimReaper
@God Tier Sovereignty
@General Duke Hyuo
@AdmiralKinyagi
@MarineHQ62
@MagmaDog
@Blackbeard
@Tyki_Mikk
@Finalbeta
@Extravlad