What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be honest guys
Just drop the bias and tell me honestly

replace King with Kidd against Big Mom and does he not do better?

@Monkey D Theories
@ReggieZoldyck21
@General Duke Hyuo

for fuck sakes king literally dropped her
And against law and Mid she used neither CoA nor CoC
No
If Kid's bounty really is 3 billion, then its a clear sign Oda wants him to be above the YC1s, he's just awful at portraying it.

In order to push linlin down the hole, Kid needed to exert an immense amount of force on her. So much so that she coughed up blood despite Kid not even having advanced haki. King cannot exert the same amount of force the magnet fruit can. Magnets are a fundamental force, pteranodons are not.

Also knocking the ship down the waterfall isn't a feat. the WG decided not to invade wano because of the waterfall, the waterfall just makes wano inpenetrable.

Be honest guys
Just drop the bias and tell me honestly

replace King with Kidd against Big Mom and does he not do better?

@Monkey D Theories
@ReggieZoldyck21
@General Duke Hyuo

for fuck sakes king literally dropped her
And against law and Mid she used neither CoA nor CoC
Probably not. King is not as versatile as Midd and fire is probably less effective against Big Mom than smashing her with metal interestingly enough.

Is King even lethal enough to periece Big Mom?

No
If Kid's bounty really is 3 billion, then its a clear sign Oda wants him to be above the YC1s, he's just awful at portraying it.

In order to push linlin down the hole, Kid needed to exert an immense amount of force on her. So much so that she coughed up blood despite Kid not even having advanced haki. King cannot exert the same amount of force the magnet fruit can. Magnets are a fundamental force, pteranodons are not.

Also knocking the ship down the waterfall isn't a feat. the WG decided not to invade wano because of the waterfall, the waterfall just makes wano inpenetrable.
She was coughing up blood from puncture ville bro come on lol
King would literally physically tear big mom apart he can compete physically with zoro who can block hAkai.

he literally dropped big mom alongside that ship

she’s get launched by king

Buggy is a meme

He doesn't have anything special but luck
he has a power to make people his allies that is as good as or better than luffy's. remember that everyone in impel down was following buggy, not luffy, and they stuck with him afterwards

he has a very strong devil fruit that hard counters all swordsmen up to and including mihawk, whether they use haki or not, and lets him attack from any angle with stealth.

if he awakens it he gets a weak version of Law's fruit that cant do anything but split things into pieces but its stronger in that specific thing. split peoples boats apart, split their weapons. split them. split the ocean so a fleet falls to the bottom. split the air so theres no atmosphere to breathe. theres a lot of potential

if he ends up having haki his devil fruit gets 100x stronger and trying to fight buggy seriously would be like fighting a thousand ufos attacking you at once from all directions

@ShishioIsBack I think bounties are BS, but at a point they mean something. Oda wouldn't give Kid a 3 billion berry bounty if he was Queen level like you claim.

I think you and I both know that no YC1 will ever defeat Kid in the manga, at least no normal one.
Umm no YC1 will ever defeat buggy in manga either
Well buggy level guy can become a yonko in this manga and you think bounties mean shit lmao?

sabo has 600 m while mid has 3 billion

Oda has just gone mental simple as that

Status
Not open for further replies.