What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@rerere @Pattoucco … they are more. But we don’t insult, we don’t harass, we just have fun and wank our favorite. That’s why my boys are not that permanent in others minds (except Shishio, who is literally sucking on every of my postings to get my attention, even when I sleep).

but yeah, a lot of zoro Fans left, some wanted their account deleted, there are only a few left. And they seem broken. Sad story.
Fuck I woke up now and Shishio is still angry with Kidd, how emotional can you be
:pepeke:

I agree btw, truly a sad story

Shut the fuck up dude

i only mentioned because you are one of the only three delusional kid wankers this site has who still spill verbal diherrea of Kid > Zoro when kid is the laughing stock of community

the reason why mid is even relevant is because all three delusional wankers he has are still annoying enough to say kid > zoro

but idgaf anymore keep being delusional
I’ll ignore it
Really go get help man you have reached a whole new level of insanity because Zoro didn’t get what you wanted him to get. It is what it is Oda will give Luffy and Buggy more love than Zoro we can do nothing about it

You do more good to the temple, and by extension Zoro, by wanking and elevating Zoro than by attacking and undermining the characters that are far below Zoro's level. Be positive and divert all that energy into glorifying Zoro.

#Don'tattacktheminorties
Idk who to debate with
Luffy is too strong
Law and kidd are too weak

zoro is literally dangling in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.