What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

No, use your brain and read One Piece, then you will enjoy it.
If i use my brain i stop enjoying it actually

for example, if i use my brain to think about Oden's dad staying in Wano and not doing anything for 20 years while people are dying and starving

or Kiku not giving a shit about Izo's death

or Luffy's bounty being the same as Law and Kid despite being stronger, having a better crew, having a fleet, having Nika DF, being the son of Dragon, being the grandson of Garp, having Shanks' and Roger's Straw Hat, and the list goes on...

Of course he would! Only because there is one delusional guy putting the "Doffy = Low Admiral Level" narrative consistently, doesn't mean that Doflamingo is even relevant to the likes of Admirals. He was at Aokiji's mercy, thankfully it wasn't Greenbull who found out about his piracy in Dressrosa.
Any Top Tier can one shot Doflamingo, if he/she isn't hold back by shitty ass plot.

The fuck are you talking about ?

Ryokugyu is an Admiral below Akainu the strongest Admiral while Kaido was the strongest Yonkou. How about we compare the strongest from each faction?

Ryokugyu destroys BM by feats.
Are you okay?

Aramaki best feats is what BM does when she's nerfed
She already trashed Queen without using her df and haki while GB needs his df and probably used haki too.
BM was nerfed mentally too.
She also trashed Judge (YC level dud ewho can fight Snack while injured and not lose)

No admiral has better feats than BM , maybe Akainu coz he beat Kuzan after 10 days

Man, I can’t imagine what it must feel like to desperately attempt to convince yourself that Kaido’s feats were good, only to have an Admiral overshadow those very same feats the very first chapter one returns to the manga lmfao.

Victory tastes so sweet my fellow Chads. Let us bask in the glory of the Green Bull, the Reclaimer of Team Chadmiral
:steef:

@AdmiralKinyagi @Wiwi @Extravlad @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MarineHQ62 @The White Crane @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @God Tier Sovereignty

@Swallalala @Tejas @Red Admiral @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Seraphoenix @Erkan12
:finally:

P. S. @AdmiralKinyagi Remember when we made @Tejas defend Lonko-level Buggy yesterday? I haven't seen him all day today. You're right, we done broke him. :doffytroll:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Are you okay?

Aramaki best feats is what BM does when she's nerfed
She already trashed Queen without using her df and haki while GB needs his df and probably used haki too.
BM was nerfed mentally too.
She also trashed Judge (YC level dud ewho can fight Snack while injured and not lose)

No admiral has better feats than BM , maybe Akainu coz he beat Kuzan after 10 days
BM was at her hunger mode in Udon.
Mental nerf is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.