What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me what the narrative purpose of Oda having Fujitora and Green Bull be defeated is? These men are not enemies of Luffy and co, they became Admirals because they are revolutionaries at heart and want to change the world for the better.

Why would they serve as obstacles to the Straw Hats exactly?
They are literally the ones to guide the new and good Navy by EoS.

Can someone tell me what the narrative purpose of Oda having Fujitora and Green Bull be defeated is? These men are not enemies of Luffy and co, they became Admirals because they are revolutionaries at heart and want to change the world for the better.

Why would they serve as obstacles to the Straw Hats exactly?
Good people can disagree with other good people if they don’t agree with the way to go about it.

Fujitora and Ryokugyu still agree with the World Government and believe the best way to create the world they want is through the World Government.

Luffy believes the best way to create the world he wants is to take down the world government.

It’s not complicated.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
The ponegliff nations seem to be linked with one another

Poseidon - Skypeia 10, 000 metres ASL linked with FMI 10, 000 metres BSL
Pluton - Alabasta the only founding family nation that declined joining the WG on Mariejois, linked with Wano, the nation that closed its borders to protect it from WG subjugation

Wonder what the link is for Uranus
Luffy love asking about Mermaids poop I bet it's a pun about Ur Anus

The title of Yonko was always about perception. Try reading the story without trying to tie strength to every number and title. Buggy is perceived as being extremely powerful and has gathered a large following under him. In most cases strength and perception will match. Of course, we as readers know that Buggy is a joke but the world of One Piece does not. Don't judge the logic with the knowledge that we as readers have. Judge it with the knowledge the fictional world this is actually taking place in has.
Plus, Oda always adds some goofiness. Buggy helps with comic relief. I see many of Buggy’s fights suggestive of Luffy/Nika battling Kaido, early on after Luffy’s awakening. Warner brothers-type stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.