What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So are we pretending that queen and king are in better health condition than zoro and sanji whom we see have bandages on still? Not that it really matters because when sanji and zoro started using their new power ups they defeated those commanders.

Nope
I refuse to believe Sanji will fight an Admiral (top 4 fighters in the entire WG) because Sanji is never gonna get a bigger W than any of Luffy,Zoro,Kid,Law,Dragon or Sabo
As simple as that.
Celebrate the Queen W as much as you want, Kid/Law got a bigger W, so did Zoro.

Sanji beating an Admiral while Kid/Law/Sabo/Dragon fight some Gorosei fuckers who sweat at the thought of Nika just isn't happening
Same as Sanji getting higher W than Marco ?

Sabo will do nothing much same as Marco. Dragon will be the same.

Law and Kidd wont even be in the arc probably.

Last edited:
Im so fucking tired of being nice to these cumguzzingly Ztards.

ZKK never happened. Most of the fucking bs yall whores spouted never happened. Zoro will always....ALWAYS fight the same lvl opponent as Sanji. This was his arc to stand out and he completely flopped in combat and narrative.

He cant carry shit. Cant carry in combat nor narratively. And hes a shitstain like most of his dickriding shitty fanbase.

@ShishioIsBack @L55 you're 2 big clowns who shouldve ran away like @HA001
Zoro got more feats on the rooftop than Lanji will ever get.

I'm equally tired of these dog shits Lanjitards always barking about how he'll get Coc or the time he'll face king or he'll diable jambe Kaido 😂😂😂😂😂😂

You guys are sore losers like your fav

Have some shame

The guy literally used the power up which he detest in last arc
Shame

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Nope
I refuse to believe Sanji will fight an Admiral (top 4 fighters in the entire WG) because Sanji is never gonna get a bigger W than any of Luffy,Zoro,Kid,Law,Dragon or Sabo
As simple as that.

Sanji beating an Admiral while Kid/Law/Sabo/Dragon fight some Gorosei fuckers who sweat at the thought of Nika just isn't happening
Stop using others characters as a cover up.
Just say you hate Sanji and you want him out of the story already.
:sanjismug:

Nope
As simple as that.

Same energy that you guys showed for half a decade to tell us that the wg will steal the YCs in wano, remember?

Just for only the captains and zoro to overshine him

Killer got hawkins, my god

Just accept that he is the second strongest hitter of the mc and oda cares shit

Status
Not open for further replies.