What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only make arguments to people who can comprehend them lol. You’re still arguing that King and Queen mid diff Issho despite getting neg diffed by his equal in canon, why would I waste my breath on such pathetic delusion? Lol
Although we need to see what happened

not wise to make too many arguments without seeing pages

what if Green bull just took energy from already unconscious queen and king?

The admiral vs yonko debate was always one of the most useless one in One Piece community

It was always obvious they were on the same level

:kayneshrug:
Well, the Marine HQ/WG is one of the main forces standing in your way and the admirals their strongest forces. Yet,
1) Caramel calling Big Mom (fleet) admiral in terms of ranks and the strongest shield the Celestials could imagine, and Kaido > Big Mom
2) Oda putting Kaido > Akainu in the SBS
3) Shanks being their peer, fighting Kaido off

Given Luffy beat Kaido, I doubt he will fight Shanks, him not fighting Big Mom is clear too, despite Luffy initially saying he wants to beat all the Yonko and admirals.

So if the 4 Yonko were to face the 4 admirals, we know who would win.

What did Buggy do that out shined Law and Lidd?
did he save the revolutionaries from the Marines and killed Kizaru and Fujitora? No matter what he did. We finally have someone that deserves the Title of Yonkou since Whitebeard died.
buggy-sama
:finally::finally:

Robin is an archaeologist from Ohara and read a poneglyph from Joyboy and she still doesn't know who he is, Luffy having white hair in a poster isn't going to reveal something any more than the average person might think Franky Shogun has Pluton tech

Hopefully this shuts down the admirals are Yc1 detractors though.
Or you guys can finally dro YC1-3 nonsense levels
And accept YC1s arent equal
Oda never said that

YC1s like Benn and Shiryu are solid low top tiers
YC1s like zoro and Kata are inbetweeners (close to low top tier range)
YC1s like Killer, Marco and King are high high tiers
YC1s like Cabaji, bepo are mid tiers at best

Well, the Marine HQ/WG is one of the main forces standing in your way and the admirals their strongest forces. Yet,
1) Caramel calling Big Mom (fleet) admiral in terms of ranks and the strongest shield the Celestials could imagine, and Kaido > Big Mom
2) Oda putting Kaido > Akainu in the SBS
3) Shanks being their peer, fighting Kaido off

Given Luffy beat Kaido, I doubt he will fight Shanks, him not fighting Big Mom is clear too, despite Luffy initially saying he wants to beat all the Yonko and admirals.

So if the 4 Yonko were to face the 4 admirals, we know who would win.

Every admiral will win their fight against big mom

that much is undeniable

Status
Not open for further replies.