What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they didn't beat her they throw her out of island bombs and magma did rest of job
she is Weakest top tier by far imho i don't think he can go more than high diff with other top tiers
Exactly. Don't forget the King knocked Big Mom off her ship and into the water. While Queen caused Big mom to lose consciousness and he captured her.

Kid and Law knocking her off the island is far from the greatest of war.

Ya i think so too but i'd very much love a Zoro vs Fuji match up, it would be so cool
And yeah people was dissing Fuji because of the "OG Admiral trio >> Fuji, Ryo" effect like @Doggo said
Or they see him as possible Zoro's future opponent so they diss him anyways
I think kizaru is perfect zoro opponent.
‘He is completely better fighter like king style.
And kizaru is last zoro opponent thst I saw which I am hype for it

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
She is an absolute force of nature, she would have won this fight if there was no way to push her off an island.
Truth. Law and Kid realized they couldn't beat her with conventional means, Big Mom's raw power is just undeniable.

I love how Oda has written Kaido and Big Mom.

Kaido is a merciless, methodical beast who beats the shit out of you slowly over time, while testing your strength. He's like a wild animal that fights to test their own power.

Big Mom is an unpredictable, chaotic force of nature who does whatever she pleases, and can change her mind at any given time, like the weather itself.

Both are raw forces of nature: the cunning cruelty of a beast, and the raw dominance of the weather/climate itself.

Exactly. Don't forget the King knocked Big Mom off her ship and into the water. While Queen caused Big mom to lose consciousness and he captured her.

Kid and Law knocking her off the island is far from the greatest of war.
What Kidd and Law basically did was video game version of "ring out" still a win haha but doesn't feel as satisfying as being drilled into the ground with hyperspeed and knocked unconscious.

Status
Not open for further replies.