What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
He probably does. I mean he has magnetic fruit. Lodestar is rumoured to be magnetic island. He might have some idea about that island
Holy shit, one of the coolest theories I've seen in a while. How hype would it be if Kid goes up to Luffy and says "I know how to get to Lodestar. But, you'll have to tell me everything you know about Laugh Tale, Mugiwara."

Oda is pretending that their rivalry still exists.

While it's been clear, Luffy ended up 1 vs1ing Kaido and defeated him with his own move (Bajrang Gun), and got all of advanced CoO, CoA, CoC, and awakening.
While other 2 ended up 2 vs1ing Yonko weaker and has less bounty than Kaido, defeated her with Kanjuro's bombs, and neither got any advanced haki.
It was never 1v1. even before luffy reached to rooftop. yamato stated kaido is getting exahusted and weaker. and still he koed luffy. it's weird awakening which brought him back to life from death. kaido was never going down 1v1.

Let's say luffy did the majority of the damage 40-60% but it wasn't 1v1 any how.

It was never 1v1. even before luffy reached to rooftop. yamato stated kaido is getting exahusted and weaker. and still he koed luffy. it's weird awakening which brought him back to life from death. kaido was never going down 1v1.
In the end it is still 1 vs 1, unlike Big Mom who went down in basically 1 vs 3 (Kanjuro, Law and Kidd).
Big Mom also faced the Rooftop 5 before, faced Marco, faced Robin and Franky.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Lol is it just a coincidence that ice and dragon type are super effective on dragon type pokemon.

momo bite really did some damage and yamato went pulled off a ice mythical zoan.
If Pokemon introduces Gravity/Light types soon, we've got a conspiracy on our hands.

I should give Momo more credit for outright biting Kaido, that takes real guts.

if you believe bombs can beat a yonko you believe a buster call > yonko
definately. it's like 1-3 admiral accompanying with a large fleet of warships. and garp is there too they are fucked. though i don't think so he does any of the fighting these days.

I repeat no one in the series can take on 2-3 admirals at once.

definately. it's like 1-3 admiral accompanying with a large fleet of warships. and garp is there too they are fucked. though i don't think so he does any of the fighting these days.

I repeat no one in the series can take on 2-3 admirals at once.
Im not even talking about the VAs, Topi legit believes the bombs and canons are enough to beat a Yonko lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.