What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it’s finally official Law won wano by a landslide:

-He shut up Kid fans, rather quick during the Meme fight. Being MVP, when he was supposed to be in the background.

-He shitTed on Ztards, completely outshined arsura. Has a superior bounty an Portrayal.

-An lastly match Luffy end of Wano bounty like I called years ago. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE you should be closing out ur account after this chapter. That old ass bounty bet should still stand.

I said pre wano law bounty would match Luffy. An his finisher would be >~, An of course every Tom dick an hairy couldn’t see it. Despite it having already happened on DR.

Mofo really thought Law was Capone.
:gokulaugh:

Can't believe these turned out to be some of the lamest spoilers in the history of lame spoilers.
Lame content. Unnecessary flex from people in the know. The best they can do is keep saying that's not in the chapter. Okay then fuckin post what is in the chapter LMAO

It was never 1v1. even before luffy reached to rooftop. yamato stated kaido is getting exahusted and weaker. and still he koed luffy. it's weird awakening which brought him back to life from death. kaido was never going down 1v1.

Let's say luffy did the majority of the damage 40-60% but it wasn't 1v1 any how.
i don't think bounty situation is related to that they probably get exact same credit because they're are leaders of alliance
its basically like dressrosa that luffy and law get same exact bounty

Im not even talking about the VAs, Topi legit believes the bombs and canons are enough to beat a Yonko lmao
naah that's sorta impossible looking at their durablity. they probably ain't feel it.

bigmam defeat was majorly due to law making that large hole with damage inlficted on her and kidd rail gun throwing her inside with bombs.

just a thought. I wonder if Roger was much stronger than WB, in the same way Luffy is much stronger than Kid and Law. Because Kid/Law seem to parallel WB in that they are the only ones who's bounties seem to rise alongside Luffy's.

While Roger did fight "equally" with WB, its clear that they weren't going all out. WB's powers can easily destroy an island, yet the island was clearly in tact by the end of their clash.
Furthermore, when Roger and WB did clash, Roger was terminally ill, WB wasn't. Effectively, dying Roger=WB. And there's decent evidence that suggests prime Roger>WB, as prime Roger took down Xebec.

idk, WB is said to have equalled Roger, but who knows how true that is. By looking at bounties alone, one could easily come to the conclusion that "Law=Luffy" or "Kid=Luffy", even though we all know that that is wrong.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
I think they are already under dark and fairy types. we have space-time-dimensions related pokemons altready.
Wait, wouldn't alteration of Gravity fall under Psychic Types? The Move Gravity is a Psychic Type move. I guess Palkia should have technically been a Psychic Type, since he controls space/gravity.

Greenbull vs King and Queen.
Its off screened after their defeat?
So Greenbul just taking the trash out?
Btw any idea what is the pluton which is at Wano?
Dont tell me its the sea stone factory.
Or Pluton is some sword which is till now hidden?
But i think its not a sword right?

So it’s finally official Law won wano by a landslide:

-He shut up Kid fans, rather quick during the Meme fight. Being MVP, when he was supposed to be in the background.

-He shitTed on Ztards, completely outshined arsura. Has a superior bounty an Portrayal.

-An lastly match Luffy end of Wano bounty like I called years ago. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE you should be closing out ur account after this chapter. That old ass bounty bet should still stand.

I said pre wano law bounty would match Luffy. An his finisher would be >~, An of course every Tom dick an hairy couldn’t see it. Despite it having already happened on DR.

Mofo really thought Law was Capone.
:gokulaugh:

Law really put in the work. In some ways this whole huge war and the fall of the two emperors was all his doing. He is the one who made this allaince. I'm sure the analyst at the world government see it that way. Fully deserved

Status
Not open for further replies.