What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kong and Sengoku should still be top tiers, which would be good enough for Kid and Law to justify them as Luffy's rivals, but not important enough for Oda to spend too much time on it.
Law and kid will fight stronger opponents
If they fight sengoku and Kong, they win easily lower-high diff
Also this chapter confirms something quite interesting

Despite the fact Law and Kid aren’t Yonko, they can share the same bounty as one thus meaning there might be some characters like shiki, Scopper gaban or …..sigh yes even mihawk…….who have similar bounties to other Yonko
Nope

Kid and Law beat BM that's shy the have 3B above Teach and Buggy (yes I don't think he has even 2.5B)
Shiki is a Great Pirate ...did you forget that he ruled the seas with Roger and wB?

What did Mihawk do? Nothing
He's not like buggy who has great influence nor like Kid and Law who defeated a Yonko! Nor Like Shiki the Great Pirate
Scopper at best has 1.8B

Wait...are you saying Law or Kid can solo Big Mom?
I'm saying if either kid or law were to fight big mom alone the would just be just as difficult like with the kaido vs luffy fight. The reason luffy and kaido's fight last as long as it did because he was the only one fighting the yonko on his own and was trying to finish the fight on his own.

@Celestial D. Dragon 's idea sounds interesting. "Buggy becomes a Yonko after accidentally finding Uranus from Captain John's treasure map".

Hope that comes true. Him becoming a Yonko while Shichibukai just got disbanded, must have a strong reason. And not "have strong subordinates" again because that reason has been used to promote him into a Shichibukai.

Anyway, @Celestial D. Dragon
Any explanation why Kaido apparently didn't have Pluton in his hands yet, although he has been ruling over Wano for 20 years?
His subordinates are here and there. Every location has been invaded and occupied by Kaido, he had 20 years searching all over the country, but why he didn't have Pluton yet?
:josad:
Watch Oda claim the Pluto is inside Mt. Fuji

Kaido's defeat is primarily due to Luffy though. You're not always guaranteed to get higher bounties than your opponent. Luffy's overall threat is still beneath Kaido or even Big Mom so it's only natural his underlings are seen as a lesser threat than theirs.
Yes, the WG is not acknowleding that. They are pushing the story as Luffy/Kid/Law vs. BM/Kaido.

Someone showed the math that BM and Kaido's bounties add up to 8.999 billion.

Green bull's design is cool, but he's also lanky, doesn't look like a top tier like the other admirals.

I wonder how tall he is. Dude dresses more like a vice admiral like Smoker with the open bare chest and cigar in mouth.

I think green bull definitely smokes weed together with Kizaru lmfao! Dude is his drug dealer!

:suresure:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No you don't. Zoro beat him because he found out his secret. The new powerup was just overkill, and he didn't go all out.
It's not about how Zoro beat him. It's about what is required to break King's defense and you certainly need something beyond Rooftop Zoro's AP to break his defense because Zoro couldn't. Yeah, post-CoC Zoro was overkill for King.

Green bull's design is cool, but he's also lanky, doesn't look like a top tier like the other admirals.

I wonder how tall he is. Dude dresses more like a vice admiral like Smoker with the open bare chest and cigar in mouth.

I think green bull definitely smokes weed together with Kizaru lmfao! Dude is his drug dealer!

:suresure:
All of the admirals with the exception of Fujitora are lanklets

Status
Not open for further replies.