What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WB was the cream of the crop. Scaling the other Yonko in accordance with him is one of the biggest mistakes as far as it concerns scaling the Yonko. And the admirals are relative to the Yonko by all means.

All admirals are certified top-tiers, mate.
Primebeard.

A 72 year old man who was on life supported and needed nurses, and threw that away before getting to MF was not the cream of the crop. Even the Ace novel thinks Kaido>WB.

Sanji ain’t fighting An Admiral lmao you guys sad AS FUCKK.
WATCH SANJI NOT EVEN CROSS 1 billion BOUNTYYYUY!!!
This is the biggest bullshit ever, one of the main characters of this series(ranks 3 in term of panel time), who is also a strong character with a lot of room for growth, wont fight admirals? Well this can happen only if the admirals wont encounter the straw hats, and this makes no sense.

Shiryuu - Fujitora/Kizaru - Mihawk
These fights are set in stone for Zoro
Maaaaaybe he will fight one of the Elders but that's a big maybe and I don't think the 5 Elders are strong fighters but i'm ready to be proven wrong :pepebusi:
I don’t think the 5 elders are combatants but there’s a huge chance that Zoro might not necessarily fight Mihawk because Zoro must surpass Ryuma which I think is on the status of being as strong as Prime WB

Status
Not open for further replies.