What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well really it seems The power level of King and Queen misled Green Bull into thinking that he can handle Luffy and Co. In this context King and Queen might really were not at full power yet. since he added that was he expected and just after that he decided to go after Luffy and Co. but he will be surprised by their power and get himself defeated unless he changes his mind again and try to capture Robin.

Alright my guys; let me tell you what I’m afraid of lol:

So we know Coby wants to be an Admiral right? We also know that Smoker may be a contender (idfk, Oda might do it)

So obviously neither Coby nor Smoker the last time we saw them were remotely near Admiral level,

But in order for Coby at least to be able to possibly attain an Admiral seat in the future, that would require one Admiral seat to actually be open, right?

And now we have Green Bull saying he wants to capture Luffy, Kidd, and Law…lol

Unless Oda just plans to completely forget about Coby wanting to become an Admiral, right now would be the ideal time for Oda to open an Admiral seat for Coby to pursue…lol

Green Bull even says “someone in my position can’t lose to mere commanders” which could be viewed as foreshadowing that his defeat is incoming…

@AdmiralKinyagi @Extravlad @Wiwi @God Buggy @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MarineHQ62
I have hard time seeing GB lose in wano in debut
Maybe it might be the case since he's wild and probably doesn't hold back so Oda would want to end him here

Hm, I agree Coby will become an Admiral eventually, but that's EoS. I don't see anybody in the Alliance beating GB rn. I mean, what can they even do to him?

Besides, that distraction needed to dispel the tension might come from that theory of TOEI spoiling Pluton.
Are you so deluded after Zkk that you think a man with advanced forms of all three haki and awakening cannot do anything to just an admiral?

You don't subscribe to the new opinion that only the 3 Billion Trio will be defeating Admirals?
There are 4 Admirals though, 5 if you count Aokiji.

I guess in one hand, sure, maybe Luffy, Kid, and Law fight Akainu, Ryo and Kizaru, assuming Fuji and Aokiji are irrelevant by then.

But I technically subscribe to both:

- Luffy vs Akainu
- Zoro vs Ryo (assuming he's a primary black blade user and thats not just temporary haki or something)
- Sanji vs Kizaru (Kizaru tends to use his legs for the most part and has speed)
- Law vs Fuji (both swordsmen that have fought and have other broken powers that are intangible, this is why I can see Ryo being Zoro's opponent since he's a physical fighter mostly)
- Kid vs Aokiji (this is just a guess if the rest happen, no idea)

I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens to any of these 5 men before the Final War. If they are all still up and Aokiji is simply undercover, then this can work. I assume his fight with Kuzan happened, but he never quit the Marines since that always seemed too extreme to me, plus his dialogue with Smoker suggests he didnt)didn't.

Last edited:
Alright my guys; let me tell you what I’m afraid of lol:

So we know Coby wants to be an Admiral right? We also know that Smoker may be a contender (idfk, Oda might do it)

So obviously neither Coby nor Smoker the last time we saw them were remotely near Admiral level,

But in order for Coby at least to be able to possibly attain an Admiral seat in the future, that would require one Admiral seat to actually be open, right?

And now we have Green Bull saying he wants to capture Luffy, Kidd, and Law…lol

Unless Oda just plans to completely forget about Coby wanting to become an Admiral, right now would be the ideal time for Oda to open an Admiral seat for Coby to pursue…lol

Green Bull even says “someone in my position can’t lose to mere commanders” which could be viewed as foreshadowing that his defeat is incoming…

@AdmiralKinyagi @Extravlad @Wiwi @God Buggy @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MarineHQ62
He aint losing now. Hes losing in the arc when the Marines fight the SHs. Him, Akainu and Kizaru will lose their positions then.

Status
Not open for further replies.