What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Are you a boy, or a girl?"

I'm a dude, but I view people as energy/light, not matter/flesh, so, gender doesn't really matter to me. I was mostly straight as a kid, but I've gotten more bi over time. Cool people are cool, no matter what junk they've got in the trunk. If I could alter myself like a video game's character creator, I'd be trying out different looks all the time. I love how Oda constantly gives the crew new outfits in the series. Luffy's coat in Onigashima is just so YES
Redon said you’re a she

You sure? He has a black blade, Fuji doesn't lol. For all we know, Fuji could be for law.

You also put every other matchup in the opposite order so it was extremely easy to think you meant the reverse.
At this point the Admirals are all relatively close to eachother so i will be happy with whoever Zoro faces, be it GB, Fuji or Kizaru.
Both GB and Kizaru will be great opponents for Sanji too.

I don't think he is like Akainu...he is easygoing like Aokiji I would say. His convo with Fuji also implies that.
well he isnkinda mix of Aokiji and Akainu. He is typical guy who is fun to get along with and also he is wild and not holding back like Akainu.

He seeks Akainu's approval tho lol

Big Mom running away from Marco, getting her skull cracked by Queen and going unconcious.

Then we have Greenbull neggging Queen and King...who like beat Marco together.

Greenbull deffo aint the weakest Top Tier.

The way I see the future arcs.
- Laugh Tale: Luffy meets Shanks
- Lodestar: Luffy faces BB
- Laugh Tale: Luffy becomes the pirate king
- Final war: Luffy gets captured and the SH/SH alliance/revolutionaries face the WG (marines, admirals, etc.) to save him
Wait you think shanks will be alive till laughtale ? I think blackbeard is gonna knife him

"Are you a boy, or a girl?"

I'm a dude, but I view people as energy/light, not matter/flesh, so, gender doesn't really matter to me. I was mostly straight as a kid, but I've gotten more bi over time. Cool people are cool, no matter what junk they've got in the trunk. If I could alter myself like a video game's character creator, I'd be trying out different looks all the time. I love how Oda constantly gives the crew new outfits in the series. Luffy's coat in Onigashima is just so YES
I didn't ask for your life story:few:

Fuji fitting Law is right.
I think GB would fit Kid pretty much. Metal vs plants, machines vs nature. Could fit well.
Either this or by some virtue Aokiji, assuming he's still a Marine.

Idk, him being a black blade user tbh should suggest its for Zoro. Only 2 exist in this series so far lol, the other being Zoro's goal. This has led me to think Sanji vs Kizaru might be a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.