What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trafalgar D. Water Law :cheers:
... wrong answer...
Eustass "Captain" Kidd!

I was not aware of that. So not only Laugh Tale but also Lodestar were only reachable by Roger's crew! I wonder why? If Loderstar is can be reachable by log poses only, why no one before Roger ever reach that island?
No Lodestar is reachable by everybody who follows all the logposes route, but once you arrive there the magnetism fields go crazy and it's impossible to navigate forward. Lodestar is basically the end of the road cause after that nobody knows how to reach Laugh Tale cause of the magnetic interferences.

That's why I'm convinced Lodestar will be Nami's arc (in terms of SHs) and Kidd's arc (in terms of antagonist/opponent to Luffy).

ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO ZORO
Why is blud smiling? He ain’t did shit all of Wano.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Btw, there's the LuNa scum who spent the last days spamming "MUH NAMI+LUFFY PANEL HINT" only for it to be revealed a Sanji and Nami panel in the festival?
:sanjismug:
SaNa wins another battle.

2 things I’ve noticed so far:

GB ain’t there to play no games or politics. He seems even more extremist than Akainu…

Luffy’s cartoonish animations seems to be more of Oda’s new drawing style and not a G5 thing.

Luffy Greenbull clash. Hype sky splitting or DF clash moment affecting all of the Wano(indirectly revealing to people of Wano that it was Luffy who defeated Kaido). GB informing Luffy about Sabo’s capture.
GB taking Pluton away from Wano for WG while leaving. These are my predictions for next chap

Status
Not open for further replies.