What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally read the spoilers, and damn man. Morgans trolling the Gorosei with Luffy's bounty picture I imagine, that's hilarious. Green Bull is also really cool in both design and powers. His personality seems to align with Akainu's with his 'get shit done' attitude. Finally Luffy a yonko, never thought it would actually happen, though I'm curious to see what happens with Buggy. Any halfway decent pirate can probably easily defeat him and take the title.

Why did you leave the Kaido example unaddressed?:catpole:
It was addressed under point 3)
Lucci took several days to recover from EL battle, and so did Kaido when Oden cut him.
1)
3) It's been a week. Several days falls under a week. Thus by that metric they should have recovered then. :wellwell:
Isn't Kaido's fruit a superior category to the Ancient Zones? He had immediate medal care too. King took an attack that is a direct parallel to the one Kaido took back then.
Your point? By now, any Zoan would have recovered.

The non-Zoans on the Straw Hat's side have recovered now. So why won't the Zoan users have recovered?

@ShishioIsBack @nik87 @HA001 @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Red Admiral @comrade @Seraphoenix @Erkan12

Remember what I was saying about AdCoC being purely a hype powerup and nothing more? Here is Green Bull with casual finger tendrils stabbing King no diff, and remember King’s durability ~ Kaido’s.

I was at least expecting the Admirals to have to use their serious powers to be able to hurt King or Kaido, even I didn’t think that Green Bull could just casually override King’s durability off-panel lol. Aramiki also has a black blade but didn’t even touch it to defeat this entire Yonko crew lol.

“Swordsmanship is the most powerful and lethal ability” lol, Green Bull’s fingers ~ top tier swordsmanship (Zoro/Shanks) <<<<<< Green Bull actually fighting seriously.

This should re-define Admiral level power for you guys. Kaido was blissfully ignorant when he did not include the Admirals in his “top 5” (if that even was his top 5 lol), any Admiral would bully Oden like a school-child. I doubt Shanks will show feats on this caliber either, unless Shanks also solo’s a whole damn Yonko crew casually (not happening since Shanks ~ Beckman)
Well idk what happened
King didn't have his fire on him
He didn't have his sword
His wing was cut

We never actually saw then fight

How do you know Green bulls ability work on fire King?
Without fire zoro casually neg diffs King now as well

Ham. I'm getting the feeling the the Marines took some heavy losses, maybe the have even lost an Admiral (Kizaru?). Whatever happened during the Wano arc has put a pursuer on the Marines. I really wonder why?
:bamathink:
They got defeated by Buggy, Weevil and Mihawk, maybe by Hancock to. Dragon, BB, Shanks doing something maybe.

Are you seriously just creating fanfic :choppawhat:

Do you have proof of all of this ? Panels of King in his bed ?...behind a gated area ?

Are you blind? I'm not gonna spoon-feed you everytime. A bandaged King is laying down and the screams come from the other side of the gate in the background. On the other side of the gate GB fodderized your fat swordsman(:suresure:), if King was up he would be the one having panels with an Admiral not fucking Queen, that's actually a dehype for GB. :kobeha:

Are you blind? I'm not gonna spoon-feed you everytime. A bandaged King is laying down and the screams come from the other side of the gate in the background. On the other side of the gate GB fodderized your fat swordsman(:suresure:), if King was up he would be the one having panels with an Admiral not fucking Queen, that's actually a dehype for GB. :kobeha:
Plus no lunara fire

Status
Not open for further replies.