What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what happens when you subscribe to the clown scaling of @SkySanji @Erkan12 @Seraphoenix @Swallalala lol, you have to backtrack every opinion you have every week because these people are garbage at powerscaling.

Meanwhile, the Chadmiral fandom has been explaining why 1 Admiral > an entire Yonko crew for over a decade now.

Join the winning side, clearly Admiral fans know what we are talking about lol.
It’s quite hilarious that the little bone Oda threw you has made you speak with some bass in your voice after months of cowering in the larine basement :willsmith:

It absolutely is lol. Never used again. Gag form that Luffy came up with on the spot. Cracker was irrelevant enough to lose against it.
was storm a gag attack because of the goofy way Luffy propels himself... until he used it a second time?
was g3 a gag form because of the side effect?
Is boundman a gag form in Dressrosa because Luffy bounces uncontrolably...until he used it a second time?
When exactly should Luffy have used tankman again for it to not be a gag attack?
Why does Luffy explictly say his techniques are serious and not gags, no matter how goofy they look, and people still have the audacity to call them gags?

What are you even saying? In English please
Is greenbull without his fruit a serious threat to an OG admiral?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kind of is though. It's a clear ceiling. Doesn't mean Marco or King for example are weak, they just can't reach the top. If the ceiling is 200 your max is perhaps 170 without CoC.

Someone with CoC may only be 120 strong at the moment due to not training hard enough but the potential for 180, 190, 200 is there.

So if King was 170 and Zoro 150 the CoC got Zoro up to 175, surpassing Kings max ceiling.
Even among CoC users, some users have a higher ceiling than the other CoC users. That's not the point. The thing is there is no specified baseline for CoC users to say non-CoC users can't reach it. Like, for example, there is no telling if Aokiji is a CoC user, but he shits all over most CoC users in their prime. Nothing suggests you can't become a top-tier without CoC. Law is a walking example of a person with top-tier potential without COC. Sanji too is a potential candidate although I think he's likely to get CoC. He's guaranteed to surpass Katakuri, Prime Chinjao, and Doffy even if he doesn't get CoC.

Next chapter:

Luffy: You plant bastard, let my crew away (while Greenbull has restrained some of the crew)

Greenbull: oh I will let them go, after I suck their life like I did with your brother.. he put up a good fight.. that brother of yours… Sabo was it!?

Luffy:!!! What the hell are you saying!?

Greenbull: I’m saying, your head will be on a plate for Sakazuki-san like your brother’s

Boom! End the chapter with MANY fleets coming to Wano

Narrator: Wano is at the gate of a new war!!!

Break for a month

Make "Luffy" instead of "Monkey D Luffy"
you guys don't understand how google trends works

"Monkey D Luffy" isn't jus searches for Monkey D Luffy like that

it's a cluster / bucket that Google Makes and puts all searches related to that term

that's why it appears as a suggestion when searching for Luffy

same for all characters

Next chapter:

Luffy: You plant bastard, let my crew away (while Greenbull has restrained some of the crew)

Greenbull: oh I will let them go, after I suck their life like I did with your brother.. he put up a good fight.. that brother of yours… Sabo was it!?

Luffy:!!! What the hell are you saying!?

Greenbull: I’m saying, your head will be on a plate for Sakazuki-san like your brother’s

Boom! End the chapter with MANY fleets coming to Wano

Narrator: Wano is at the gate of a new war!!!

Break for a month
Nice fanfic

Status
Not open for further replies.