What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji has surpassed Doffy.
Based on Kaido’s scaling yes

but based on what we saw from feats no…

by Kaido scaling.. he rated Doffy as weak
While he rated his weakest commander Jack as strong…

And Sanji beat his 2nd strongest commander.. thus making him higher than Doffy

however, for me, I honestly based on what I saw from Doffy, from feats, I see him better than Queen… but that’s just me… so who knows

there is also the fact that Oda lately is barely giving good screentime for enemies… he off-screen their good parts and shows their ugly parts hhhh

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
lmao
its so funny to see you lot overwank this guy cause the perception after his defeat is simply that of a commander worth 1 bil
acting like he is levels above king or marco when it never been the case .
They read Greenbull saying "I won't lose to executives" as "I won't lose to executives but that 1 Billion Commander who Luffy defeated 150+ chapters & 3 Powerups ago is an exception". Nothing can be done about them.

As long as the arguments are disingeneous and aimed at making Katakuri being an exception to rules other YC are subjected to, you can never have a reasonable argument with them.

Naruto is popular in USA, not Japan.
You can market/monetize anime related shit more per fan in Japan and generally anime is just a lot bigger of a cultural phenomenon in Japan wheras Superheros are more the thing in the west.
yes, i don't care just about Japan

i was talking about Worldwide

not just USA

look at my search

it wasn't just USA

i'm from Brazil

Doffy "You're not going to let Law's attacks go to waste? What are you going to do about it?" So no it's not the same thing. Luffy/Law took Doffy down together.

That was a genuine case of WG not knowing what happened. Birdcage cut all communications. This is a coverup.
Doflamingo was just taunting Luffy, he also no sold attacks that he was struggling with before, after stitching.
Trying to give Law more than 20% credit despite Doflamingo tanking several more powerful attacks afterwards and fighting for an extended duration without showing much signs specifically from gk do not earn Law equal credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.