What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Regarding the 10 minutes, how fast did Big Mom lose again?
Also, why did Kaidou the Strongest Being on the planet have bandages around him weeks after taking a Togen Totsuka? I don't think Dragon Damnation is that far from it.
Kaido got perma scareed this bum didnt. Stop the Damage controll and move on from this Bum

Yes, the Yc1 with the highest known bounty and the highest bounty relative to their captain is actually the a tier below other YC1s.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung was it you who said that people would try to act like King is YC2+
:suresure:
Never said King was YC2+ or a tier below the other YC1's, stop making things up.
Bounty doesn't indicate strength, and Buggy will be pure evidence of that.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kaido got perma scareed this bum didnt. Stop the Damage controll and move on from this Bum
Kaidou got perma scarred while Dragon Damnation tore through King's Strongest Attack, his Sword, Knocked him out and then Maimed him for life.

Brudda you just salty Zoro fought this guy after swearing he won't see Commanders at all after Rooftop :milaugh:

One thing tho
Kaido needs a named signature move to take our Low YC1 level character

Queen tanked like 5 hits from big mom with no real damage

Green Bull nearly killed him and (severely nerfed obviously) King like its nothing

Green Bull mid diffs Big Mom
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@comrade
@MarineHQ62

Fuck zoro
He's a cuck
I am going back to admiral wank
Hey stop hating on the my boy Zoro.

Yeah, that's different though? That's just his prescence causing that, not his df ability being activated. Greenbull did not have this effect as he was sitting with Issho at Reverie and I highly doubt that this happens everytime Greenbull is just present doing nothing but walking.
But that was due to the heat of his DF, which Ace actively used. Why would his presence alone, not related to his DF, make the snow stop?
Kid's and Law's awakenings broke the norm already. Creating Magnetic fields on top of any object he chooses is Kid's and I don't see why Greenbull can't do the same with his plant based ability.
Yeah, I just don't see why Ryokugyu would need awakening for that? Kidd's ability is way more specific, plus, it kinda is the same awakening as Doflamingo and Katakuri (logia-like) used, as he is assigning magnetism to the surroundings. Fundamentally changing the surrounding objects properties. It's not the same at all as Ryokugyu just making plants grow around him. Just like Robin can grow limbs on objects and Fujitora creating gravitational fields around a large area.

People tend to immediately assign any new shit to awakening. "It must be awakening". No, it doesn't have to be awakening.

I see a lot ifs and buts. But the truth is while Kidd and Law are strong Luffy is currently on a different level compared to them. And Kid is a confirmed CoC user but was never shown using it actually.
Post automatically merged:

Trash Man Kid I like that :gokulaugh:
If law could get a power jump after his doflamingo fight without any reasoning, so can kid. I care about potrayal and kid's potrayal is top notch. You dispute kid will have advanced coc in the future ?

Kaidou got perma scarred while Dragon Damnation tore through King's Strongest Attack, his Sword, Knocked him out and then Maimed him for life.

Brudda you just salty Zoro fought this guy after swearing he won't see Commanders at all after Rooftop :milaugh:
And they can cope as they like because admiral literally neg diff king and queen. Yonko fans are shocked to face.
‘Kaido need drunken power up to beat king faster as possible.
‘Big mom need more souls and bigger mom to deal king. She ran away from Marco due soul thing.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But that was due to the heat of his DF, which Ace actively used. Why would his presence alone, not related to his DF, make the snow stop?
Didn't seem like he was activating the heat of his devil fruit for 2-3 days straight.
Yeah, I just don't see why Ryokugyu would need awakening for that? Kidd's ability is way more specific, plus, it kinda is the same awakening as Doflamingo and Katakuri (logia-like) used, as he is assigning magnetism to the surroundings. Fundamentally changing the surrounding objects properties. It's not the same at all as Ryokugyu just making plants grow around him. Just like Robin can grow limbs on objects and Fujitora creating gravitaitonal fields around a large area.

People tend to immediately assign any new shit to awakening. "It must be awakening". No, it doesn't have to be awakening.
And why can't Greenbull affect his surroundings with his df? Which only seems to affect his hands as he uses it casually? Although I admit that the Robin example is a good counter. Let's see though, I only said he "could" be awakened just like how Sakazuki and Kuzan were displayed to be. I never said it's a confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.