What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a good chance he's awakened and is casually using awakening all along. Even the ground he walks on turns into flowers and stuff.
I mean, Ace' presence in Drum island stopped snow for a day. Some paramecia can create their element from another spot than their body too. Awakening here is strictly defined as transforming the surroundings into an element. Growing plants out of the ground doesn't classify as that, because he doesn't take something existing to change its structure into plants.

Why would the Samurai, Sanji, Yamato, Marco and the rest would allow Ling and Queen run the Udon other than being the prisoners inside Udon, wtf are you talking about? :nicagesmile:

That's like saying some part of Doflamingo's family is allowed to run some part of Dressrosa still :vistalaugh:
Are you implying the alliance Is dumb enough to just let them free like that?
The same alliance that forgot to make sure Kaido and Meme are dead?

Lmao you yankers have no consistency ☠️

Kizaru had a superior Potrayal to Aokiji in Marineford honestly. The idea that he's weaker than the other admirals is something that people who refuse to accept that Marineford was filled with PIS headcanoned for some reason
It's not necessarily PIS moments or something like that. Back in Marineford, I don't think Oda had a very clear and structured picture of the powerbalance in the new world thaaaat much, at least when it comes to the top executives, as well as top tiers. But since Luffy defeated Cracker and Katakuri but was one shot by base Kaido, we saw the actual gap between top tiers and high tiers (no plot related stuff or distractions). And now Greenbull reminded us the vast gap between top tiers and high tiers again.

Yonko fans when Kaido soloed Scabbards without using hybrid: Cool feat

Admiral fans when Greenbull soloed 2 defeated commanders & bunch of fodders: OMG Admiral hype is finally back!!!

Which fanbase is desperate again? :kobeha:

@Extravlad @Wiwi
@MarineHQ62 @LuffyMazino @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @AdmiralKinyagi
No way you're pretending like Yonkou fans didn't wank this feat up to Madara soloing the Tailed beasts levels lmao ?

And it's a feat that was acknowledged even by Admiral fanbase so i don't see the issue.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
What are people hoping for Admiral Green bull, he’s in a arc where everyone is capable of stalking him and a couple could beat him.

this admiral stronger than Emperors agenda will fall down the drain once these next couple of chapters come out, I could already feel the next chapter title

Chapter 1054 “Green bulls defeat”
If he leaves Wano without Admiral hype down the drain, it will be a huge accomplishment.
People simply never learn...

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I mean, Ace' presence in Drum island stopped snow for a day.
Yeah, that's different though? That's just his prescence causing that, not his df ability being activated. Greenbull did not have this effect as he was sitting with Issho at Reverie and I highly doubt that this happens everytime Greenbull is just present doing nothing but walking.

Some paramecia can create their element from another spot than their body too.
Depends on the Paramythia, there isn't any cut and dry rule.

Awakening here is strictly defined as transforming the surroundings into an element.
Growing plants out of the ground doesn't classify as that, because he doesn't take something existing to change its structure into plants.
That is restricted to producer type Paramythias like Doflamingo's.
Kid's and Law's awakenings broke the norm already. Creating Magnetic fields on top of any object he chooses is Kid's and I don't see why Greenbull can't do the same with his plant based ability.

Probably unlock advanced coc himself. He already has coc. Has fought shanks( who has it too i am pretty sure) kaido and big mom( and defeated her). Oda will probably give kidd advanced coc and justify it as he unlocked in the 7 days time skip.

Oda likes kid gave him 3 billion bounty his potrayal is top notch. He won't go down without a fight
I see a lot ifs and buts. But the truth is while Kidd and Law are strong Luffy is currently on a different level compared to them. And Kid is a confirmed CoC user but was never shown using it actually.
Post automatically merged:

With trash that he collected beforehand. Trash=Ifrit Jamble=AdCoC. :cheers:
Trash Man Kid I like that :gokulaugh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So your telling me Hes an Ancient Zoan who lost in Under 10 min. Had 1 Week to fucking recover and he looks like this? Mans got negged
Regarding the 10 minutes, how fast did Big Mom lose again?
Also, why did Kaidou the Strongest Being on the planet have bandages around him weeks after taking a Togen Totsuka? I don't think Dragon Damnation is that far from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.