What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we know thw Gorosei just wanted to hide Luffy's true power and identy thus they gave him a lower bounty. Zoro and Sanji will obviously not get affected by this....given Law and Kidd got extremely bounties anyways.

Both Zoro and Sanji will probably get above 1.5 mill
Idk, it can go either way. I think someone earlier suggested the SHs would get their Enies Lobby bounties x10 because Luffy is at 3B. I wouldn't really be satisfied with that but I can see it happening because it's Oda lol

I expected Zoro to be in the high 1B range and Sanji in the mid 1B range but that was when I thought Luffy was gonna get over 4B...now I'm not so sure

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Disagree on the Commander rankings but even I think King and Queen were nerfed due to their injuries a bit. IRL, Losing a wing makes a bird struggle for months due to the change in body weight which affects Balance. King probably works the same way although I wouldnt rely much on such logic in manga debates. Secondly, the power in KoH Dragon Damnation was immense, King got cut by an attack that's well above his paygrade which negg'd his strongest attack, sword, Ko'd and maimed him. Even Kaidou took weeks to recover from Togen Totsuka an attack well within his paygrade. I dont think the time King needs to get back to 100% is just a week. Same applies for Queen and Beouf Burst.
Hell, I even think "King is never reaching 100% after being maimed by Dragon Damnation" is a valid argument fwiw. Just like how Jozu or Shanks losing an arm makes a difference.

@Ven437

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Hell, I even think "King is never reaching 100% after being maimed by Dragon Damnation" is a valid argument fwiw. Just like how Jozu or Shanks losing an arm makes a difference.

Zoro even said that I'll scar this into your body so that you can remember me or something to King before Dragon Damnation.
@Ven437

So we know thw Gorosei just wanted to hide Luffy's true power and identy thus they gave him a lower bounty. Zoro and Sanji will obviously not get affected by this....given Law and Kidd got extremely bounties anyways.

I hope Oda doesn't pull the damn King+Queen's bounty divide by 2 = Sanji and Zoro's bounty....
I mean i'm okay with Zoro and Sanji's bounties being close (can't say the same for other Zoro fans)
But at least make them above 1.5 bil. They both deserve it :josad:

You forgot what Oda used as "hype" during other Admirals introduction...
They are in prison. Why wouldnt they be cuffed?

It says former prisoner MINE.
It is no longer a mine,only a prison. Chief.
Queen ruled Udon since forever. It is very possible that Queen and King have kept Udon as a hideout to house the beast pirates.
They were drinking sake, and GB himself said that they attacked first and the fodders still shouted K&Q's name as if they were subordinate to them.
King has bandages on his face too

the same way he was a small time pirate until it was time to become one of the big ones.
buggy is literally a clown. his purpose is to demystify ranks and titles once they served their purpose. first shichibukai now yonkou.
if he was a marine oda would promote him to admiral as soon as admirals were not the enemy to beat anymore.
Why would the marines/WG approve of that? The military is structured with their system. You would have to meet their standard to get promoted. Buggy wouldn't get passed captain. It fits his character to have followers, and sly enough to prove his worth to be a legit captain whens hes not a clown. Imo Vice admiral is even too much, but with extreme conditions he could maybe achieve that rank. Admirals are meant to be taken serious. All of them are powerful

Nah I think whoever assigns bounties did not get the “right” info. Morgans was told that Luffy, Kidd, and Law defeated BM and Kaido. Like it was a 3V2 the entire time. Thats why their bounties got split in 3. Makes me wonder if later on, they will get the right information and do a reissue on Luffy’s bounty.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Queen ruled Udon since forever. It is very possible that Queen and King have kept Udon as a hideout to house the beast pirates.
They were drinking sake, and GB himself said that they attacked first and the fodders still shouted K&Q's name as if they were subordinate to them.
King has bandages on his face too
You forgot that Udon is run by Babanuki, who is loyal to Tama, an enemy to Beast Pirates?
You've taken a lot of Ls recently. I guess the ZKK copium has really taken a number on you
Lack of common sense brings an L to you every day. :goyea:

People jump to conclusions without any nuance whatsoever.
First, Oda doesn t use any logic when drawing a fight, he only goes by hype.
Second, King and Queen got out of a fight a week ago where one was grilled hard and the other nearly cut in half.
Third, even Akainu wasn't able to neg diff fresh commanders but you are willing to believe that King and Queen were fresh and got neg diffed ?
Finally, you need to remember that this drawn by the same guy who made Kaido neg diff Luffy, then Apoo one shotting Luffy, then Ulti going toe to toe with Luffy to finally make Luffy ridicule Kaido...0 sense

Greenbull negging is just Oda's way to say ''Admiral very stronk'', nothing powerscaling wise can be concluded here.

Last edited:
On the other hand, does Kizaru himself even have any bad matchups? in all of the series, not just admirals?
I can only see Teach with his darkness fruit countering him
Fujitora arguably does since gravity alters the trajectory of light (and not just black holes - those fully absorb light, but any large body like a planet or star bends light too. Technically whenever Fuji makes someone feel heavy he's creating gravity stronger than the earth's.).

Disagree on the Commander rankings but even I think King and Queen were nerfed due to their injuries a bit. IRL, Losing a wing makes a bird struggle for months due to the change in body weight which affects Balance. King probably works the same way although I wouldnt rely much on such logic in manga debates. Secondly, the power in KoH Dragon Damnation was immense, King got cut by an attack that's well above his paygrade which negg'd his strongest attack, sword, Ko'd and maimed him. Even Kaidou took weeks to recover from Togen Totsuka an attack well within his paygrade. I dont think the time King needs to get back to 100% is just a week. Same applies for Queen and Beouf Burst.
Makes sense that they would still be recovering given the Kaido-TTotsuka analogy, however the way that the chapter frames the context is that GB really did solo K-Q super casually, at best only getting his pants ripped. K-Q were probably no less than 70-80% of their full state. This was clearly a GB hype chapter given GB said he wouldn’t lose to mere commanders and K-Q were simply just victims of the GB hype. Much like how Marco was victim to BB Yonko hype (all out war) Pre-Udon Luffy to Kaido hype (one-shot), Queen to BM hype (despite being nerfed).

As for King being nerfed by a lack of wing, if that takes away his flying and permanently affects his Zoan flying then I would consider that a real nerf, otherwise it’s no different than Kidd lacking an arm or Aokiji lacking a leg.

Btw I missed a symbol I meant Yonkos >~ Admirals >>>>> YC1s (Kaido being absolute strongest).

Also, they were obviously handcuffed by 100% pure Kairouseki. GB hit in dead dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.