What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah loser, this is to show why bitchass wankers like Zkktards are inferior to everyone. Since zkk didn't happen, y'all cucks are nothing but peasants and will be smacked here even after onepiece ends. So just shaddup and hide in the hole.
Don't be so nasty. No need to actively go after Zkktards. Of course you can when they come with their hypocrisy. :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Here's what will happen: Greenbull will defeat the alliance, the Strawhats will run away while Yamato stays behind to protect Wano
So basically people don't want yamatp for nakama are making up their own justification no matter how retarded or stupid it was. 🤣🤣🤣

Page 3
Gorosei: what is this picture?!!! We didn’t allow this to be published..!! And we told them to get rid of the D in the name too!!
Marine: No sir!! We didn’t receive such an order!!
And that picture is from CP0 agent, Mr.Guernica!!
Gorosei: reprint this!! We cannot let something like this be seen by the world!!
Marine: we..we cannot contact the printing factory!!

Chapter 1053 “The New Emperors”

Gorosei: stop the publication at all cost!!

"
Ladmiralturds need to re-read this or if they need help ask someone to translate this into the language they speak because their lords the Gorosei are shitting their pants about Gear 5th photo and even want to remove the D from his name like Gold Roger. "Greenbull negging Luffy.":mihanha: Why should the Lorosei shit pants if one Ladmiral could neg Luffy? They have 3 admirals and 1 fleet admiral yet the Lorosei are shitting their pants which means they don't have th power to stop Wuffy from Bajrang Gunning everyone to where Kaido is resting.

Show me the cuffs. Then maybe I am coping. You are the one who is coping by conjuring headcanon which isn't it the panel or isn't any indication.
OK. I'll believe your theory that King and Queen weren't arrested, but went to Udon at the same time as GB by coincidence.

The samurais and Yamato didn't arrest the Beasts Pirates, they went to Udon alone. It makes sense.

:cheers:

Zoro cut off king's wing though.
He still has his Zoan wings and his hybrid form
Post automatically merged:

OK. I'll believe your theory that King and Queen weren't arrested, but went to Udon at the same time as GB by coincidence.

The samurais and Yamato didn't arrest the Beasts Pirates, they went to Udon alone. It makes sense.

:cheers:
Well yeah, Udon is Queen’s territory dumbass.

@nik87 and the bois really hurt your ass bad:risitavirus:

I'll pray for you.
Y'all getting your asses handed to you from a week already. Lik cant do shit. He is a delusional fool who if not on intensive antipsychotics will hurt himself in a few days. That is what Zkk delusion has led to. You guys will cope and I will make you cope. Where is zkk, loser? Did you hide it up your arse?

Y'all getting your asses handed to you from a week already. Lik cant do shit. He is a delusional fool who if not on intensive antipsychotics will hurt himself in a few days. That is what Zkk delusion has led to. You guys will cope and I will make you cope. Where is zkk, loser? Did you hide it up your arse?
u realize ur saying this shit on a forum about a comic? go outside

Status
Not open for further replies.