What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda doesnt show Zoan awakening with Kaido but there is a chance of Zoan awakening in Greenbowl :crazwhat::crazwhat:
:josad::josad::josad:
At this point I wouldn´t be surprise if even Big mom with Smoothie comeback get awakening, but Kaido and his crew didn´t had a fucking single awakened user...
But if Aramaki really has a awakened zoan and Kaido not, I would be very happy for GB but sad that Oda skipped it for Kaido...
What a waste of chance that we didn´t got awakened Kaido...
I feel like even in the end of the manga, looking back in the past, this will be one of the worst things Oda did in my opinion...
It hurts...
:josad::josad::josad:

the Marines/Admirals will be mostly at The New Marineford 2.0

Elbaf Shanks(if he not the final villain)
Maybe the Marineford 2.0(BlackBeard kill some marines,causes trouble)
Laught Tale Battle(Straw Hats vs Blackbeard Pirates)
Final War

Impossible Luffy will fight Akainu and Imu in the same arc
I truly hope Im is a fighter

That would feel like shit otherwise :josad:

Im glad kid and law weren't made emperors yet
Until they build up their own strength, crews, fleet, territory, and overall influence they don't deserve it tbh

Theyll definitely get there eventually but not yet

) We don’t know since there’s no indication the explosion is the whole fight
And
2) it’s likely not because Aramaki’s dialogue implies they attacked him first
Yet the only things we see in the surrounding are Greenbull's trees.

I’m still waiting for you to show me Queen’s bandages.
I'm still waiting for where they used their abilities

Queen reverts to his base whenever he gets folded as we’ve seen twice
2) King’s strongest form is his base
That's false. He reverts to base when knocked out. He wasn't knocked out in the panel.
False, King's strongest form is with flames + Zoan abilities

It isn't unnecessary when it comes to what the actual gap is.
It is similar to how pointing out that Marco wasn't at full power when facing King is a necessary point even though the conclusion would've been the same. Trying to push that under the rug is a means of unnecessary downplay
It matters with Marco because there isn't a significant difference between him and King. But when the man himself calls them "mere commanders" as he casually steps on a top commanders face......... I don't think a couple more days of recovery is going to change the outcome. Oda is trying to show us through dialogue and action that the Admirals are a force beyond the capability of Commanders, he doesn't care about our subjective assessments on how much hp they have, this isn't a video game, it's a story and Oda is telling us a story with this interaction.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I finished Linyagi. Are you next Leekun?
The only thing you’ve finished is my penis, because this chapter made me bust a fat nut all over your tear soaked face lol.

It’s okay man, there’s no need to be this sad. I’m sure Shanks will show some decent feats against Vice Admirals (who Yonko fans have spent a decade downplaying lmfao) so you at least have some more silver-medalist Yonko tier shit to look forward to. Shanks being only as strong as Ben Beckman (~ King who Green Bull neg diffs) is still something to be proud of in its own cute little way
:joker:

It isn't unnecessary when it comes to what the actual gap is.
It is similar to how pointing out that Marco wasn't at full power when facing King is a necessary point even though the conclusion would've been the same. Trying to push that under the rug is a means of unnecessary downplay
Not the fault of more neutral users moving on with this scene if you feel this is a means of unnecessary downplay.
By the way, Marco and King are much closer in terms of powerlevels, so one being more fatigued due to several issues can decide the battle, King still won mid diff instead of like, high-extreme diff. But on this case, King AND Queen + dozens of fodders got wiped out. It was neg diff, Greenbull legit had NO ISSUES against them and warned them beforehand. Yeah no, I don't need to think of hypothetical situations how it would fare like if King used Tempuradon or Karyudon on Greenbull, neither do I have to see Queen using Full Zoan/Hybrid or his Germa powers on Greenbull since it would barely make a difference.

I truly hope Im is a fighter

That would feel like shit otherwise :josad:
I hope Gorosei are too
we know Kong is a fighter thanks to be the Former Fleet Admiral in Roger Era

Straw Hats(Luffy,Zoro,Sanji,Jinbe,Yamato)
Kid Law Killer
Dragon and Sabo
the Rest of Red Hair Pirates if they not dead
Rayleigh Gaban and former Roger Pirates

need to fight some ennemies in the Final War

Gorosei and CP0 need to land some punch lmao

Let’s not get out of hand, his portrayal is still no better than Fujitora or Kizaru, there’s no reason to place him above them in strength. Neg diffing an entire Yonko crew is something that any standard Admiral can do.

Also, don’t get baited by Seraphailure lol, he has spent the past 48 hours crying because he knows Shanks will never match a feat that Green Bull performed off panel. And also he is deranged lol. Reddit is in an uproar atm because every Yonko fan knows what’s up and have been hardcore crying for days lol. Don’t get baited by these clowns.
Post panels of Fuji or Kizaru beating high tiers 1v1 easily even

GB is the strongest admiral, Oda kept him last for a reason

The only thing you’ve finished is my penis, because this chapter made me bust a fat nut all over your tear soaked face lol.

It’s okay man, there’s no need to be this sad. I’m sure Shanks will show some decent feats against Vice Admirals (who Yonko fans have spent a decade downplaying lmfao) so you at least have some more silver-medalist Yonko tier shit to look forward to. Shanks being only as strong as Ben Beckman (~ King who Green Bull neg diffs) is still something to be proud of in its own cute little way
:joker:
If by “finished” he means “annoyed to the point of getting temporarily blocked” then yeah, he finished me all right.

Status
Not open for further replies.