What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they would just stall their inevitable defeat for a bit longer but how does it change the result what we've ultimately seen in the recent chapter?
This is where the issue is because you are assuming that my claims are to conclude that the ultimate result would change. Which is something I've stated several times is not the change.
However, the fact that they would Ultimately lose doesn't mean that an obvious nerf shouldn't be pointed out. If they would be able to hold out longer at full power, then it is obviously necessary to point that out.

sorry Geo but those are not facts, you pointing at their bandages and claiming how they're heavily nerfed is pure speculation
It comes from the fact that they are not using their abilities

The yonko still on top tho
The had/have
  1. The world's strongest man newgate
  2. The world's strongest creature kaido
  3. Future strongest with teach
  4. Another future strongest with luffy
  5. Worlds strongest woman with linlin
  6. Roger 2.0 roger being the strongest in his prime with shanks (tho admittedly nerfed)
  7. The man even stronger than the strongest God buggy:owo:
The admirals still strong as hell and dope as fuck
Shanks is Roger 2.0 failed version : no VOaT, never will be King of the seas
Oden is Roger 2.0
Luffy is Roger 3.0

:josad::josad::josad:
At this point I wouldn´t be surprise if even Big mom with Smoothie comeback get awakening, but Kaido and his crew didn´t had a fucking single awakened user...
But if Aramaki really has a awakened zoan and Kaido not, I would be very happy for GB but sad that Oda skipped it for Kaido...
What a waste of chance that we didn´t got awakened Kaido...
I feel like even in the end of the manga, looking back in the past, this will be one of the worst things Oda did in my opinion...
It hurts...
:josad::josad::josad:
If he doesn't have COC then Oda should give him awakening imagine not having adv COC and awakening at the same time :christunate: heck maybe FS too

This is where the issue is because you are assuming that my claims are to conclude that the ultimate result would change. Which is something I've stated several times is not the change.
However, the fact that they would Ultimately lose doesn't mean that an obvious nerf shouldn't be pointed out. If they would be able to hold out longer at full power, then it is obviously necessary to point that out.

Geo, you realize that if we follow your “they didn’t use their abilities” logic…

Then Ryokugyu blitzed them.

It matters with Marco because there isn't a significant difference between him and King. But when the man himself calls them "mere commanders" as he casually steps on a top commanders face......... I don't think a couple more days of recovery is going to change the outcome. Oda is trying to show us through dialogue and action that the Admirals are a force beyond the capability of Commanders, he doesn't care about our subjective assessments on how much hp they have, this isn't a video game, it's a story and Oda is telling us a story with this interaction.
But what does the difference change when the conclusion would be the same? Isn't that the same point you used?

It goes to level of difficulty not the change in conclusion.

My point is that if they were at full power, they would be able to hold out longer...and that is entirely fair.

But what does the difference change when the conclusion would be the same? Isn't that the same point you used?

It goes to level of difficulty not the change in conclusion.

My point is that if they were at full power, they would be able to hold out longer...and that is entirely fair.
But why would they hold out longer if they got blitzed so fast they couldn’t use any abilities?

GB introduction was in my opinion the Most Impressive one of the Admirals.:believe:
With 2 YC defeated as introduction is an impressive feat.
Even a black Blade as it seems :crazwhat:
By far.

Kizaru looked flashy and he the defeated the SN but Luffy was likely the strongest SN pre ts and he was slapped by Vice Admirals during MF.

Momonga probably solos Luffy and Zoro pre ts lol

The only thing you’ve finished is my penis, because this chapter made me bust a fat nut all over your tear soaked face lol.

It’s okay man, there’s no need to be this sad. I’m sure Shanks will show some decent feats against Vice Admirals (who Yonko fans have spent a decade downplaying lmfao) so you at least have some more silver-medalist Yonko tier shit to look forward to. Shanks being only as strong as Ben Beckman (~ King who Green Bull neg diffs) is still something to be proud of in its own cute little way
:joker:

I don't think you want to mention Shanks because he took Akainu's manhood real quick:beanmean: The little pup didn't have the balls to challenge Shanks:datas:

Now cry about how Oda can only give admirals nerfed opponents to beat. King was literally recovering on a bed lmao:kobeha: These are your heroes? Clown

Last edited:
Sorry but I fail to realise why we're starting this discussion in the first place if it does not change the result??? I'm quite lost, lol.
A mention of an obvious nerf would make sense if it were opponents comparable to each other but like I said, it's not the case here and - once again - King and Queen + dozens of fodders got wiped out. I feel like this is Luffy vs Kaido round 1 2.0 once again. "Luffy didn't have FS!", "Well, he was overly exhausted due to spamming Kong Organ on Kaido and barely had energy left!", "Kaido's club is seastoned, so that's the reason why Luffy got negged" (this one was seriously brought by some users if I recall)...

How do you know that? The fight was off panelled which THEY STARTED according to Greenbull.

Not the fault of more neutral users moving on with this scene if you feel this is a means of unnecessary downplay.
By the way, Marco and King are much closer in terms of powerlevels, so one being more fatigued due to several issues can decide the battle, King still won mid diff instead of like, high-extreme diff. But on this case, King AND Queen + dozens of fodders got wiped out. It was neg diff, Greenbull legit had NO ISSUES against them and warned them beforehand. Yeah no, I don't need to think of hypothetical situations how it would fare like if King used Tempuradon or Karyudon on Greenbull, neither do I have to see Queen using Full Zoan/Hybrid or his Germa powers on Greenbull since it would barely make a difference.
The unnecessary downplay is not coming from neutral users.

As long the mention would've made some difference even if a little, it is necessary to be mentioned.

Zoro and Kaido for example where Zoro was heavily nerfed before his final attack. Why do you think the nerf is brought up? It is not because Zoro would win vs Kaido

I think this will be the opposite of Kuzans introduction.

Whereas the SHs were shown to be completely helpless against the first Admiral Shown.

To show how much they've really grown, it will be the opposite and Luffy will embarrass GB.

Sakazuki clearly doesn't think his fellow admirals are invincible the way admiral wankers do.

Hence why he didn't let Borsalino go and tells GB not to do stupid shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.