What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
did you?
She got her skull cracked

those literally contradict each other, if she was unfaced, she wouldn't receive memories from the hit.

What damage did Queen get from Big Mom?

Queen vs Big Mom
end result: Big Mom fainted and chained up

How did Queen lose exactly in your headcanon chapter?
So basically because Big Mom went to sleep you think it was a victory for Queen? :gokulaugh:

Unfazed as in not bleeding not knocked down or knocked out. The fact that she got her memory back and started talking afterwards indicates that the headbutt had no effect on her.

At the end of the day this is a strength debate not on who goes to sleep first.

The more I think about it....the more I think its likely Sukiyaki/Momo will plead with Greenbull to let the allaince go.

Why I think Greenbull can defeat Luffy and the others ? Luffy's DF revolves around him eating to heal and become stronger. If GB somehow sucks the nutrients out of him (due to lack of intel), no G4 or G5 will save him. He gets insta negged and defeated. The rest of the allaince gets captured and has their nutirents sucked as well.

Then Momo or Sukiyaki say that they will open the borders of Wano and will let it be under the govern of the WG. In exchange GB lets the allaince go. Greenbull either respects them and lets the allaince go. Or they threaten him with a future revolution if he captures the allaince.

Greenbull then also restores the vegetation of Wano with his DF.

Greenbull then leaves with the Beast Pirates captured and the good news that he took over Wano for Akainu.
The more i think about it, the more i see Ryokugyu dying in Wano.

The more I think about it....the more I think its likely Sukiyaki/Momo will plead with Greenbull to let the allaince go.

Why I think Greenbull can defeat Luffy and the others ? Luffy's DF revolves around him eating to heal and become stronger. If GB somehow sucks the nutrients out of him (due to lack of intel), no G4 or G5 will save him. He gets insta negged and defeated. The rest of the allaince gets captured and has their nutirents sucked as well.

Then Momo or Sukiyaki say that they will open the borders of Wano and will let it be under the govern of the WG. In exchange GB lets the allaince go. Greenbull either respects them and lets the allaince go. Or they threaten him with a future revolution if he captures the allaince.

Greenbull then also restores the vegetation of Wano with his DF.

Greenbull then leaves with the Beast Pirates captured and the good news that he took over Wano for Akainu.
How delusional you must be to think that he can neg diff entire alience? To think he would let Luffy go after he just stated that his sole purpose in Wano is to kill Luffy. This is beyond ridiculous. Plus wee are in endgame therritory her. Until when will SH run from admiral? Isn't it now best time to stop it?

Maybe read the manga instead of skimming spoilers
Idk why you want me to explain why someone who isn't known as the strongest isnt stronger than the person known as the strongest lol

Personally
Imo
Aka just me

Strongest > not strongest
But hey we all got opinions
:handsup:
Stfu lol
Read the spoilers
Show me the panels of king actually fighting
Tell me what exactly changed besides AP for zoro when he unlocked CoC and was Zoro not only worried about kings ability and nothing else

when you literally log into a forum with an agenda of downplaying a fucking cartoon and have less logic than flat earthers

How delusional you must be to think that he can neg diff entire alience? To think he would let Luffy go after he just stated that his sole purpose in Wano is to kill Luffy. This is beyond ridiculous. Plus wee are in endgame therritory her. Until when will SH run from admiral? Isn't it now best time to stop it?
As pathetic as manga is right now Oda would redeem himself big way if green bull negs Law and Kidd and then destroys luffy in 1v1

End who is able to surrender Luffy? Why would anyone in Wano trust more WG, then people who saved them from 20 year long tyranny? Wano is closed because of WG.
Aramaki seems to follow Extreme Justice, so who can get Luffy to surrender is none of his concern as long as it gets done.

Besides, he brings a Buster Call with him and is here with the intent to kill. If Momoron refuses, GB will just take matters into his own hands.

Like how he said he was holding back on chopper yet chopper was dodging all of his attacks and making him bleed
Yes, he said he was playing with chopper. Do you disgaree or something?
Chopper himself said that he's not doing anything
Or when he told sanji he was fine and sanji told him he bullshitting since he has been taking damage from him
When did Queen say that to Sanji?

Last time I remembered he said that his kick hurt him
So basically because Big Mom went to sleep you think it was a victory for Queen? :gokulaugh:
And what victory did BM have over Queen? The part where he pretended to be knocked out so that she would go away?
Unfazed as in not bleeding not knocked down or knocked out
knocked out > bleeding
The fact that she got her memory back and started talking afterwards indicates that the headbutt had no effect on her.
She got her head cracked :milaugh:

Then Zoro kill him with one shot.
Nah zoro is irrelevant
Post automatically merged:

Greenbull: "I’m gonna take the heads of Luffy, Kidd and Law with me!"

Zoro, Killer and Sulong Bepo: "You need to fight us first!!!!!!"
After off paneling everything Oda can finally slap zoro in the face in the worst way possible by fighting along side literal scrubs like Bepo and Killer

what else is left may as well do that tol
Post automatically merged:

No way GB bullies the Alliance solo lol
I hope he does

I hate everyone in the alliance

Oh an honest troll is still a troll. So troll detected opinion rejected
Actually no. I make it clear when I am. However when it pertains to theories and stuff I do not troll.

Kidd is not written to be a yonko since he would have been one. Oda making buggy one means he is sticking with that. Shanks if he loss will loss to either luffy or blackbeard.

Really, I wonder what the fuck Oda is doing with the Gorosei. They used to look calm and collected but ever since the fruit thing they have been looking like pure incompetent fodders.
Like, people mock Akainu for being the "angry yelling dude" pre-ts but he never looked as overwhelmed by the events lol. (+ getting his own fanboy that happens to be a top tier is positive portrayal) @MarineHQ62
The gorosei only freaked out post ts when shanks was meeting up with whitebeard but clearly they aren’t fighters

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.