Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
What I don't understand is how are King and Queen free in the mines. Just before this panel we see the Kid and Heart Pirates along with some SHPs in Udon harbor. How is the alliance oblivious to the fact that 2 YCs of Kaido are getting healed and are free nearby. I mean wtf are the Scabbards doing, they were tormented by these two fuckers and they are all okay with letting them regroup nearby. I can understand Oda trying to create hype for the admiral but this is bullshit. Or King and Queen were being held prisoner in the mines and were not 100%. Doesn't change the fact that the admiral thinks it would be bad for his reputation if two commanders defeated him.
What makes you think that they are not imprisoned?

Oda wasted dozens of chapters on filler characters and off panels important events like where are the BM Pirates, 2 scabbards died off panel, everyone was partying for 7 days while the BP regrouped in Udon, Kinemon's wife is alive. :shame:
It is crazy how shite a author can further embarrass his own story... and to conclude the worst, theyβ€˜re no consequences...

Gorosei this chapter be like: :halt:

Meanwhile, Morgans:

:emohiyo:

Holy shit man, how can he create so much without even trying. That's beyond Hashirama level.

Ryo just turned Udon into a damn forest again and Udon itself is several times the size of Onigashima.

@Swallalala @Shiroyru @AdmiralKinyagi @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @The White Crane @Wiwi @kurwa @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @God Buggy etc
Admirals, man, they are on a different level!:steef:

@Swallalala @Shiroyru @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @The White Crane @Wiwi @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MarineHQ62 @Erkan12 @CbShadow

Ryokugyu is confirmed to be the only known character with a black blade other than Ryuuma and Mihawk. Here’s TCB’s β€œofficial” coloring.

This is a feat that Roger, Whitbeard, and Shanks could not pull off.
Knowing that it takes an Admiral to do what Mihawk and Ryuma did really put into perspective of this whole power level thing, doesn't it? :myman:

And to thing that neither Aramaki nor Issho were introduced as WSS. :funky: