Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Hashirama can create a Buddha far larger than mountains lol. Don’t compare him with that bum
Combatwise yes but in AoE Aramaki is clearly better. Udon is legit far bigger then Onigashima a island. His AoE range alone to covered up Udon is at least small country size. And not forget he did it casually.
Holy shit man, how can he create so much without even trying. That's beyond Hashirama level.

Ryo just turned Udon into a damn forest again and Udon itself is several times the size of Onigashima.

@Swallalala @Shiroyru @AdmiralKinyagi @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @The White Crane @Wiwi @kurwa @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @God Buggy etc
It is just crazy and not forget he did it all casually. He didn't fight yet seriously.
It seems like Smoothie might have finally did something.:finally:

But it was off screened.:parkcry:
Our girl will shine for sure!!
:josad:
Time to start my agenda again with awakened Smoothie...:cheers:
Best girl, hope we will see her in a fight later with the BMp in Elbaf :)

@MarineHQ62
Clearly looks like black sword for me, so he is most like the 3 one after Mihawk and Ryuma who have a black sword!!
At top he will probably have a zoan and awakened power!! He is probably a Adv CoA master and so brutal asf. Probably a allrounder like King, with better swordmenship and insane df power.
@comrade showed me panels and it really resembles one but I'm gotta wait. I don't think he has one still tbh.