Rate the chapter:

• Total voters

GeneralP123

Beyefendi
โ€Ž
Nice introduction for Ryokugyu but people are making it seem like he demolished healthy King and Queen, which he didn't.King is still in bandages, Queen is missing his mechanical arm and most importantly, King is missing an entire wing.
And they are more than likely in seastone, i'm pretty sure the alliance wouldn't leave them to walk around freely.
Post automatically merged:

Nice introduction for Ryokugyu but people are making it seem like he demolished healthy King and Queen, which he didn't.King is still in bandages, Queen is missing his mechanical arm and most importantly, King is missing an entire wing.
And they are more than likely in seastone, i'm pretty sure the alliance wouldn't leave them to walk around freely.
hear me out maybe luffy would defeat greenbull so he would get another bounty increase because I can't fathom why luffy has the same bounty has kidd when he his a yonko and there are clearly not
He is probably a Yonko because his crew is actually very powerful, Law and Kid both have weak crews, it's not all about the bounties, if that was the case Blackbeard should've been replaced by Kid or Law because they have a larger bounty than him.

Zoro's future opponent. Black Blade Greenbull.

Captain Trio + AdCoC Trio vs Admirals soon
This is Zoro opponent, the only admiral that has been fighting him in movies , manga, the one Zoro showed interest in

Aramaki don't want to fight Fujitora because he doesn't want to destroy Mareijoa and it'll be troublesome

Nothing to do with him admitting he's weaker
GB: โ€œI want sakauzki to tell me good boyโ€
Sakazuki: โ€œkick Fuji outโ€
Fuji: โ€œif you think about kicking me out we gonna have to scrapโ€
GB: โ€œNah we chillin, you got thatโ€

This is Zoro opponent, the only admiral that has been fighting him in movies , manga, the one Zoro showed interest in

GB: โ€œI want sakauzki to tell me good boyโ€
Sakazuki: โ€œkick Fuji outโ€
Fuji: โ€œif you think about kicking me out we gonna have to scrapโ€
GB: โ€œNah we chillin, you got thatโ€
He can have more than 1 opponent ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I didn't like that Luffy had such a base bounty.

On the other hand I like the 4 emperors Baggy, Shanks, Teach and Luffy).

It fits One Piece perfectly. good chapter