Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Been telling idiots for years Admirals = Yonko
This was confirmed way back when Garp said the powers are balanced but the OP community wanna be dumb and complain about Oda's writing. Its a pirate manga so the Yonko will always get more hype than admirals but hype does not mean they are a tier above. Yonkos are overly hyped because they are the ones who Luffy must overcome to be PK.

BUGGY IS BACK IN BUSSINESS HELL YEAH :stealthblack:
MORGAN NEVER give a Fuck to WG :doffyou: that awesome as fuck looks like it,s true that wano news still leaking to the world
n Aramaki introduction :steef: i must admited that,s cool enough although ppl wuill complain he defeated YC that already hurt n imprisoned :hihihi:
so Pluton in wano? hmmm this gonna be bad ... everyone will try to invade wano again this time if the news is leaked:specialmeh:
4 weeks break ?! looks like time for waiting now

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT FUJITORA SCALES ABOVE RYOKUGYO BY HIS OWN ADMISSION
fujitora could probably just end the world if he went all out lol. the dinosaurs went extinct because of asteroid impacts. fujitora getting to stand thre and focus his power for long enough means pretty much anything gets taken out.

also having obs enough to sense meteors in space to pull them down is literally the craziest obs haki feat ever. just because fujitora was nice to luffy doesnt mean he isnt a monster

Looking at Zoro's festival outfit, I'm starting to think ZKK might not happen during tonight's festival til' dawn.
Zoro's bloodline is much more important than ever before, now that we know Pluton is in Wano.

Now we know a Kozuki made Sandai Kitetsu. Which means Zoro currently has two Shimotsuki made meito and one Kozuki made meito.

Zoro acquired Wado Ichimonji from Shimotsuki Koushirou with Shimotsuki Kuina's soul.
Zoro acquired Enma from Kozuki Sukiyaki disguised as Tenguyama Hitetsu, who got permission from Kozuki Hiyori, who was gifted this special meito by her father, Kozuki Oden the meito's soul and owner.
Zoro also got Black Blade Shusui by defeating Zombie Ryuma, with "Sword God" Shimotsuki Ryuma's soul imbued within.
Zoro acquired Yubashiri and Sandai Kitetsu from Ippomatsu in Loguetown, "The town of the beginning and the end". With Sandai Kitetsu's creator being revealed as none other than Oden's father Kozuki Sukiyaki, Sukiyaki not only knows how to read Poneglyphs, he also knows about Pluton in Wano. Whoever wielded Sandai Kitetsu is most likely a very important Wano character, and this character is most likely one of Zoro's parents. Just from this we know Kozuki Sukiyaki had to have made Sandai Kitetsu before twenty years ago. I think this coincides with Toki's prophecy about twenty years and nine shadows. The nine shadows are the nine meito souls during Asura. Once Zoro acquires all nine meito, he will become the Super Sword God. :gokulaugh:

We could even use Asura and which hand Zoro wields each meito as a map to complete his ultimate form.

If we count Yubashiri then Zoro has all three right handed shadows completed with Shusui, Enma and Yubashiri.

Zoro has only one meito on one of his heads and only one in his left hand, Sandai Kitetsu. I don't want to use consecutive reasoning, but it looks to me like the remaining meito for Zoro's left hands are the two other Kitetsu meito, Nidai Kitetsu and Shodai Kitetsu. The remaining two swords for Zoro's heads and maybe one more for his right hand could be Ame no Habakiri. The rest are most likely going to be related to Zoro's lineage and why he doesn't have parents. Who knows, maybe we'll see Zoro wielding the gigantic Onigashima sword in his mouth soon.
Super Sayian Asura :steef:
Post automatically merged:

That 5 vs 4, are Law and Lidd going to team for the rest of their lives?:choppawhat:
3 vs 3. My headcanon is that they're not going to fight Fujitora for whatever reason

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
β€Ž
So Greenbull picking on already defeated commanders is supposed to be a hype feat? :kobeha:
It looks like King was way worse off than Queen was, based on his bandages. Queen is a cyborg, and only lost his robotic arm against Sanji, so theoretically it makes sense he healed up way faster (also, King actually lost a wing and got cut pretty bad by Zoro).

Green Bull still would have stomped, but I think a healthy King would have at least caused some problems with his flames.

Glad to see Jack's jobber ass couldn't even be bothered to show up

fujitora could probably just end the world if he went all out lol. the dinosaurs went extinct because of asteroid impacts. fujitora getting to stand thre and focus his power for long enough means pretty much anything gets taken out.

also having obs enough to sense meteors in space to pull them down is literally the craziest obs haki feat ever. just because fujitora was nice to luffy doesnt mean he isnt a monster

Admirals:
-Saved for endgame
-Put on a pedestal alongside Yonko as the biggest obstacles for someone trying to become Pirate King (multiple times)
-Clear build-up & hyped introductions
-Called the biggest powerhouse of the Navy (which INCLUDES the Shichibukai)

At this point, "Admiral" is even more of a power-level title than "Yonko," let alone YC. Buggy being able to become an Emperor is proof of this. And we've known since the beginning that the "Yonko" title is especially in reference to influence & political power. As far as we know, there is no other requirement to be admiral besides sheer power.

Admirals:
-Saved for endgame
-Put on a pedestal alongside Yonko as the biggest obstacles for someone trying to become Pirate King (multiple times)
-Clear build-up & hyped introductions
-Called the biggest powerhouse of the Navy (which INCLUDES the Shichibukai)

At this point, "Admiral" is even more of a power-level title than "Yonko," let alone YC. Buggy being able to become an Emperor is proof of this. And we've known since the beginning that the "Yonko" title is especially in reference to influence & political power. As far as we know, there is no other requirement to be admiral besides sheer power.
True but i still think Mihawk goes even with Admirals

Peeps was calling Akainu an uninspiring leader who cannot get his followers to be loyal, because the Mariners hate him (supposedly), Fujitora, Smoker disrespects him, Aokiji rather leave than working under him etcc

but now we have someone like Aramaki who's pretty much an Akainu fanboy. Love it.
If you don’t have haters you aint popping

They gonna be crying when he’s revealed as an advanced conqueors user

Buggy is an emperor:steef:Buggy luck is unrivaled. He looks beastly in his poster.
Mihawk did ok but buggy and his crew put on a show. They humiliated vice admirals and SSG. A sight to behold.
Akainu fears buggy. There's only one god in one piece. It's not Usopp,but the genius jester.
Oda really love buggy. It's time to get on the bandwagon. Hail Captain Buggy

There is one thing in the chapter that nobody talks about and it seems to me the most incongruous:

What's this news that the Gorosei didn't want the D in Luffy's name to be seen? I understand the depth of the D in the story, but they didn't even care about the D when Luffy was appointed as the "5th Emperor"... I'm even more shocked when it's public knowledge that it's Monkey D. Luffy, everyone already knows that he is the son of Monkey D. Dragon and grandson of Monkey D. Garp, so taking the D out of his poster right now seems strange to me.

Either there's something I'm missing, or Gorosei proves to be more stupid as the chapters go by, I honestly don't understand this new move.