Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Luffy do not want to be hero speech . I am getting vibe like end of story , even though luffy beat final enemy , reputation will go Buggy cuz of this speech which is repeated every arc :)

Yo, GB pulled up to Wano to revegetate it
Wano has been an arc showcasing Zoans, make sense for the Zoan Admiral to be revealed here as well.

Wouldnt make sense for plants to be a Paramecia, and a logia makes even less sense
Would fit the overall theme of this arc

Looking at Zoro's festival outfit, I'm starting to think ZKK might not happen during tonight's festival til' dawn.
Zoro's bloodline is much more important than ever before, now that we know Pluton is in Wano.

Now we know a Kozuki made Sandai Kitetsu. Which means Zoro currently has two Shimotsuki made meito and one Kozuki made meito.

Zoro acquired Wado Ichimonji from Shimotsuki Koushirou with Shimotsuki Kuina's soul.
Zoro acquired Enma from Kozuki Sukiyaki disguised as Tenguyama Hitetsu, who got permission from Kozuki Hiyori, who was gifted this special meito by her father, Kozuki Oden the meito's soul and owner.
Zoro also got Black Blade Shusui by defeating Zombie Ryuma, with "Sword God" Shimotsuki Ryuma's soul imbued within.
Zoro acquired Yubashiri and Sandai Kitetsu from Ippomatsu in Loguetown, "The town of the beginning and the end". With Sandai Kitetsu's creator being revealed as none other than Oden's father Kozuki Sukiyaki, Sukiyaki not only knows how to read Poneglyphs, he also knows about Pluton in Wano. Whoever wielded Sandai Kitetsu is most likely a very important Wano character, and this character is most likely one of Zoro's parents. Just from this we know Kozuki Sukiyaki had to have made Sandai Kitetsu before twenty years ago. I think this coincides with Toki's prophecy about twenty years and nine shadows. The nine shadows are the nine meito souls during Asura. Once Zoro acquires all nine meito, he will become the Super Sword God. :gokulaugh:

We could even use Asura and which hand Zoro wields each meito as a map to complete his ultimate form.

If we count Yubashiri then Zoro has all three right handed shadows completed with Shusui, Enma and Yubashiri.

Zoro has only one meito on one of his heads and only one in his left hand, Sandai Kitetsu. I don't want to use consecutive reasoning, but it looks to me like the remaining meito for Zoro's left hands are the two other Kitetsu meito, Nidai Kitetsu and Shodai Kitetsu. The remaining two swords for Zoro's heads and maybe one more for his right hand could be Ame no Habakiri. The rest are most likely going to be related to Zoro's lineage and why he doesn't have parents. Who knows, maybe we'll see Zoro wielding the gigantic Onigashima sword in his mouth soon.

I'm thinking that Oda just killed the Yonkou hype, Kaido and BM got discarded like nobodies, Buggy is a Yonkou, non Yonkou characters with bounties higher than Yonkou and a Admiral shows up after after AdvCoC was introduced and everyone got their power ups.:crazwhat:

Looking at Zoro's festival outfit, I'm starting to think ZKK might not happen during tonight's festival til' dawn.
Zoro's bloodline is much more important than ever before, now that we know Pluton is in Wano.

Now we know a Kozuki made Sandai Kitetsu. Which means Zoro currently has two Shimotsuki made meito and one Kozuki made meito.

Zoro acquired Wado Ichimonji from Shimotsuki Koushirou with Shimotsuki Kuina's soul.
Zoro acquired Enma from Kozuki Sukiyaki disguised as Tenguyama Hitetsu, who got permission from Kozuki Hiyori, who was gifted this special meito by her father, Kozuki Oden the meito's soul and owner.
Zoro also got Black Blade Shusui by defeating Zombie Ryuma, with "Sword God" Shimotsuki Ryuma's soul imbued within.
Zoro acquired Yubashiri and Sandai Kitetsu from Ippomatsu in Loguetown, "The town of the beginning and the end". With Sandai Kitetsu's creator being revealed as none other than Oden's father Kozuki Sukiyaki, Sukiyaki not only knows how to read Poneglyphs, he also knows about Pluton in Wano. Whoever wielded Sandai Kitetsu is most likely a very important Wano character, and this character is most likely one of Zoro's parents. Just from this we know Kozuki Sukiyaki had to have made Sandai Kitetsu before twenty years ago. I think this coincides with Toki's prophecy about twenty years and nine shadows. The nine shadows are the nine meito souls during Asura. Once Zoro acquires all nine meito, he will become the Super Sword God. :gokulaugh:

We could even use Asura and which hand Zoro wields each meito as a map to complete his ultimate form.

If we count Yubashiri then Zoro has all three right handed shadows completed with Shusui, Enma and Yubashiri.

Zoro has only one meito on one of his heads and only one in his left hand, Sandai Kitetsu. I don't want to use consecutive reasoning, but it looks to me like the remaining meito for Zoro's left hands are the two other Kitetsu meito, Nidai Kitetsu and Shodai Kitetsu. The remaining two swords for Zoro's heads and maybe one more for his right hand could be Ame no Habakiri. The rest are most likely going to be related to Zoro's lineage and why he doesn't have parents. Who knows, maybe we'll see Zoro wielding the gigantic Onigashima sword in his mouth soon.
what the fuck zkk forget that shit

kinda feel bad for King though considering he grew up basically in the control of the government as an experimental pawn and now with Kaido's defeat and King getting subdued by Admiral Ryokugyu, he's likely gonna end up in a similar fate if not worse if he gets sent to Impel Down (I don't have much if any sympathy for Queen though)
King is dying. Absolute Justice crushes all pirate filth