Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
I love:
- Ryokugyu'dewign, powers, personality
- Morgans being a chad journo

I hate:
- Sukiyaki being alive. I guess Orochi couldn't bring himslef to kill him:handsup:
Dae remember "it was Sukiyaki's fault for being born"? Good times.

Yonko >= Admirals at worst, it's time some of you Yankers get that through your head
Blackbeard had probably already broken that notion before, but now Buggy absolutely has, and probably Luffy too to an extent.
This definitely still applies to Shanks, Kaido, Big Aunt and Whitebeard though.

Firstly , digest zkk

Then remember madara words

Wake up to reality

Nothing ever goes as planned in one piece world . The longer you read one piece manga , you will realize more
Luffy is the main character of one piece :)

Hahaha :)))
Firstly cope.

Then choke.

Then have nightmares about ZKK.

Zoro gonna fight 1 or 2 or 3 Admirals. And you'll cry as per usual

I can't really understand the mindset of the antagonistic characters like Green Bull of still underestimating Luffy despite the established fact. If it were that easy to defeat a person with the title and strength of a Yonkou then the Marines would have done it a long time ago. What makes Green Bull think that he can defeat a person who can one on one with Kaido and even defeat him all by himself?

This is why I like one pice theorists…. A new character gets shown beating a non fully recovered commanders and they start hyping them up to high levels… lmao admirals still stronger than commanders tho

but it’s stupid thinking he can take the whole alliance now

kaido beat 15 yc characters without rest

big mom was stated to be unstoppable by her own crew

yonko>= 3 admirals and fleet admiral

in the story only fellow yonkos and admirals have been able to fight the yonkos

also why if a yonko dies their crew is finished
And people can stop wanking benn beckman to be close to shanks, cause he’s not

I can't really understand the mindset of the antagonistic characters like Green Bull of still underestimating Luffy despite the established fact. If it were that easy to defeat a person with the title and strength of a Yonkou then the Marines would have done it a long time ago. What makes Green Bull think that he can defeat a person who can one on one with Kaido and even defeat him all by himself?
My theory is that he lacks experience and is still young (youngest, compared to other admirals), this is supported by the fact that his motivation to get Luffy's head is to be "praised" by Sakazuki, not for his own sense of justice.

What I think is that he likes to be praised by higher ups, to "prove" himself. That's why the first thing Sakazuki said to him was, "Don't do anything unnecesary". It means he may has already done a lot of things before Wano, not under the command of Sakazuki (rebellious type, wants to prove himself).

Meanwhile, Fujitora just likes to dice.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
:milaugh:

Green Bull neg Ling and Lueen damn Zoro and Sanji boys it's not looking good

:crazwhat:

Try tell me Yamato isn't joining when she's actively partying on panel with Chopper and Luffy acting like a part of the crew while Larrot is not even allowed to party with the humans she's such an L right @CarrotForNakama & @Jew D. Boy you not think this shit is hilarious

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Luffy treating Kid like his annoying weaker little brother Oda is clearly trying to show us that right @Pantheos & @ReggieZoldyck21

:leohah:

@nik87 you still holding onto ZKK Lik?
or have you seen sanity yet?

:denzimote::kawak:

Only shame is we didn't get to see bounties for rest of the crew

:ronalugh:
Imagine powerscaling out of a gag situation.

To hype every fandom.