Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
I’ll say it again:

Honestly I think Oda knocked this introduction out of the park. Admirals have always had really awesome introductions but this intro really stands out even for the Admirals.

If you would’ve told me that Green Bull had a Fucking plant Devil Fruit two weeks ago, I would’ve written it off as lame and weak, but this motherfucker shows up brutalizing a whole damn Yonko crew and somehow making a plant fruit seem overpowered.

If you would’ve told me that Green Bull would’ve been an Absolute Justice Admiral two weeks ago, I would’ve written this off since Akainu is enough…but no; Green Bull comes into the manga as an Akainu fanboy which furthers the volcano/vegetation themes that I talked about earlier which is great writing.

If you would’ve told me that Green Bull would absolutely sodomize two top Yonko commanders casually two weeks ago, I would’ve agreed that it was possible but wouldn’t think Oda would actually draw this as it seems too fan-servicy for characters as nuanced as Admirals, but not only did this happen, Oda did this in a way that actually didn’t seem fan-servicy at all with Green Bull being an Absolute Justice Chad.

And if you would’ve told me this Fucking unit would walk into the Flower Capital like a complete madman ready to solo a force that eliminated two Yonko, even I would’ve been like “nah that’s too much” but Oda must have got just as tired of these online idiots just as much as I, because he may finally show us a remotely serious Admiral in combat.

Green Bull is a legend, and this is peak Oda at the top of his game.

Inb4 he fucks everything up again
Greenbull vs Fuji vs Kizaru vs Aokiji who do you think will be the winner?

@ZenZu Thoughts on GB fellow Admiral fan?:steef:
Post automatically merged:

I’ll say it again:

Honestly I think Oda knocked this introduction out of the park. Admirals have always had really awesome introductions but this intro really stands out even for the Admirals.

If you would’ve told me that Green Bull had a Fucking plant Devil Fruit two weeks ago, I would’ve written it off as lame and weak, but this motherfucker shows up brutalizing a whole damn Yonko crew and somehow making a plant fruit seem overpowered.

If you would’ve told me that Green Bull would’ve been an Absolute Justice Admiral two weeks ago, I would’ve written this off since Akainu is enough…but no; Green Bull comes into the manga as an Akainu fanboy which furthers the volcano/vegetation themes that I talked about earlier which is great writing.

If you would’ve told me that Green Bull would absolutely sodomize two top Yonko commanders casually two weeks ago, I would’ve agreed that it was possible but wouldn’t think Oda would actually draw this as it seems too fan-servicy for characters as nuanced as Admirals, but not only did this happen, Oda did this in a way that actually didn’t seem fan-servicy at all with Green Bull being an Absolute Justice Chad.

And if you would’ve told me this Fucking unit would walk into the Flower Capital like a complete madman ready to solo a force that eliminated two Yonko, even I would’ve been like “nah that’s too much” but Oda must have got just as tired of these online idiots just as much as I, because he may finally show us a remotely serious Admiral in combat.

Green Bull is a legend, and this is peak Oda at the top of his game.

Inb4 he fucks everything up again
The Admirals are fucking back:finally:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Why is robin so rude to elderly people? insults his hobby, interrupts him halfway through, this bitch is annoying
Cause oden's dad is a bitch who abandoned his people. He is a character who should have been dead, no reason for him to be alive at all. Robin was right to interrupt that geezer, we need info on the ancient weapons not some sappy ass backstory for a character no one gives a crap about. Robin the Goat, she knows her priorities.

Cause oden's dad is a bitch who abandoned his people. He is a character who should have been dead, no reason for him to be alive at all. Robin was right to interrupt that geezer, we need info on the ancient weapons not some sappy ass backstory for a character no one gives a crap about. Robin the Goat, she knows her priorities.
Nah, she's just a rude piece of crap

GB intro is good
Probs to Admirals fan, especially after suffering harassment from wanker and hater, and those claiming Admiral = YC1

But don't push over it, and mentioning especially Waido name with this chapter isn't gonna do justice.
Waido could have done the same to his underlings as well who have no plot armor

Let's see if Aramaki really try to fight those kids and succeed in taking mc head
:kuzanshut:

Aside from Greenbull hype and Buggy becoming Yonko, this chapter seems too fast for me. Well, whatever. The pain begins now :josad:. I'll probably start reading spoilers again, so I can't wait until chapter 1054 spoilers are out. See you all next month.

GreenBull casually restoring Wano to its former self. A true savior indeed..:cheers: I just hope he isn't just used to do so and get used as a hype tool for 3 billion beri captain-trios.:myman:

Well, best part of the chapter is that since Wano hasn’t ended we can still get a half-satisfactory conclusion for at least some things.

Theblunties are the worst part of what’s another wise excellent chapter. Even with the fact that the Gorosei at least tried to cover things up (Remove the D? Bit late for that plan, don’t you think? Supposeit did work with Roger) it’s the sort of half-assed writining of the Luffy/Kid/Law rivalry we’ve come to expect. Luffy gets all the meat of the arc where he, frankly, shits on them, but throw in a few scenes of them standing side by side and an equal bounty and it’s meant to keep them neck and neck. Except even in this chapter we know there’s something special about Luffy- he’s a yonko, they ain’t, so the bounties make no sense. But next bounty rise Luffy will shoot above them so that’s only a temporary complaint in the grand scheme of things

Look at nice polite Jinbei, waiting for his food.

Tengu’s true identity is no surprise (having the same VA’s all but confirmed it). Presumably kept alive by Kaido to translate Poneglyphs? So is Pluton on Wano the part of One Piece that Big Mom was talking about, the reason Wano is so special and Kaido insisted he would never leave? I would imagine so.

As for Ryokugyu, typical great Admiral intro. I like the fact everyone guessed he’d rebirth Wano, and he has done, but only as a byproduct of his passing. A nice and subtle way of showing his power.

The less subtle way is him dropping on top of the Beast Pirates and destroying him. Are King and Queen prisoners though? Babanuki should still be on Tama’s side. Guess we’ll find out soon enough.

As for him being a Sakazuki fan, that’s really interesting, especially combined with what little we know about him previously. First, Oda all but said he’s anti-World Gov. Secondly, he still refused to fight Fujitora, and finally, he’s obviosuly a hot head ignoring orders to an extent.

That paints the picture of a semi-psycho Garp type. He does not give a fuck about the World Gov, only the Marines (or maybe just Sakazuki). However, he’s not completely fanatical, he still likes and refuses to fight Fujitora (making me think he genuinely likes the Marines). What we have seems to be an Anti-World Gov, “bad” Marine, which is pretty new as all the other anti-World Gov types have been “good”.

Of course, we’ll have to see what his interaction with Luffy brings. It’s certain it won’t be a full fight, those never happen at the end of an arc. Also, we’ve finally turned the tide on the Admirals. Before when one of these characters showed up everyone had to run because they were way more powerful. Now it’s the Admiral who‘s outmanned and outgunned.

As for his powers, could still be any DF type really. (Special) Paramecia? Mythical Zoan or Logia. I’m hoping for some sort of Green Man Zoan because I would like a pattern of one of each type for the current Admirals, but I think it’s probably Paramecia or Zoan. Also, is that a fucking black blade? Or just the sheath?

The small panel of Kin and his wife is quite touching.

I’m pretty done with Luffy’s bulgy eyes, it’s already overdone. But I’m delighted Buggy is a Yonko and not Kid and Law. And very interested to see what has happened in the outside world.

So, good chapter going into the super-break.

Wow this chapter was amazing. What do you guys think will green bull do , capture nico Robin or fight against the 3b berry captains? He just no diffed King and queen which should show us zoro is still miles from the Admiral Level away.

Sukiyaki knows where pluton is :bignews: