Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Rereaded the chapter with viz and just noticed this:

Tenguyama was talking about how he was about to commit suicide and Robin just interrupted him and changed topic :kobeha:

And btw, did Kaido just let slip this guy who knows how to read Poneyglyphs and know where is Pluton? :risitameh:

p.s: did GB made this (all the forests and vegetation)?

Don't get your agenda. You are trying to push king equals queen off of one panel yet we have had several panels in which zoro equals luffy in terms of portryal in what was being done to kaido when it was the 5 Supernova. There were even scenes in which zoro looked more impressive which is further being shown in the anime. DOES THAT DEDILUCE THAT ZORO>>> BASED ON YOUR ASSESSMENT OF THIS KING AND QUEEN MARRATIVE YOUR TRYING TO PUSH?
Still here ZKKturd?

Last edited:
people saying admirals are as strong as yonko are just gonna ignore that
shanks and a bunch of "bozos" stopped the war when the other side had 3 admirals + shichibukai + sengoku,garp and the entire marines!!
it's like marineford with all the fights that involved the admirals never happened

king and queen were obviously hindered in someway as you would expect from a defeated crew in prison
specially considering they were shown to be in base form even tho they're supposed to be "ancient zoen"

Tenguyama was talking about how he was about to commit suicide and Robin just interrupted him and changed topic :kobeha:
They are in Wano the land of samurai after hearing everyone and his mother want to commit seppuku because of something,
would you care if you heard another one saying he will commit seppuku?
:kobeha:

People on reddit keep talking "admiral level" and "yonko level", but here you have Ryokugyu, an admiral, just casually talking about capturing Luffy, a yonko.

Really makes you realize exactly how much the admiral/yonko level stuff was BS.
That's how retarded GB is already

Same way Sengoku thought he'd capture Shiki many times and failed
Garp did too about Roger and failed
Legendary marines can't even capture any Great pirate but GB stands a chance?

People on reddit keep talking "admiral level" and "yonko level", but here you have Ryokugyu, an admiral, just casually talking about capturing Luffy, a yonko.

When you or any others realize that people in one piece talk shit most of the times just like how people are in real world.

And btw, did Kaido just let slip this guy who knows how to read Poneyglyphs and know where is Pluton? :risitameh:

p.s: did GB made this (all the forests and vegetation)?

Still here ZKKturd?
You see gents when someone has no proof to combat said arguments they give you titles as an attempt to belittle your points. Ain't working bub. Would you care for me to help you atleast put up an argument against myself?

This was a good chapter! It’s a relief knowing that Wano isn’t over yet.

I love the fact that Buggy is a yonko. I also love how his epitaph is Buggy the Genius Jester. Buggy does have a lot of credentials but he also just failed his way to the top! I also can’t forget that the Buggy pirates are the first pirate group that Luffy faced with a crew of his own!

I also love how Luffy and Kidd are smiling in their bounty pictures, but poor Law just looks frustrated and kind of done with everything.

My other highlight is knowing that Pluton is in Wano. Also Robin is talking to the man whose family carved the poneglyphs! Robin you better start asking some good questions!

Aramaki’s introduction has my hyped. I love how his devil fruit is restoring Wano, yet I still sense that he is dangerous. I don’t know what the chances are, but I want Wano to end like Sabaody Archipelago did. I don’t want the crew to split, but I want the tone to feel hopeless. Then again he’s got Luffy, Kidd, Law, and the rest of the SHs to deal with.

Anyways I hope Oda uses his time off wisely and ends Wano on a high note!

After reflecting a bit, I think I would have started the chapter with King and Queen to exactly explain what they were doing at Udon, since it's still unclear if they were being taken there as prisoners, escaping said mine, or what have you. One or two panels then with "Hey, what's in the sky?", would have made it work better.

Just like Doflamingo talked about taking down Fujitora
Talk is talk
Reality is a different matter

And? Is that supposed to make Greenbull any less horrifying just because someone else in this manga can be horrifying too? That is a petty arse argument.

Besides, BM ate people on accident due to her condition and killed them quickly while she was accidentally at it. Greenbull is fully aware of what he is doing and what he is doing is agonizingly slow and painful.
Did you see to what message he replied to you dumbfuck?

Did you see to what message he replied to you dumbfuck?
Yeah, I did see what message he replied to cause it was my message he quoted.
You know, I don't think folk have actually fully processed how monstrously unholy Greenbull's reveal was this chapter.

This Aramaki chap just rolls up, singlehandedly neg diffs two top Yonko Commanders plus crew backup with disrespectful ease and proceeds to impale every single one of them as if his name is Vlad before slowly liquifying them to a pulp to be consumed and digested alive like the man is a truly dedicated Cell cosplayer. It is not like the bloke needs to do this, he can eat normally just fine which means he chooses to cannibalise humans in the most agonizing way possible just because he can.

This is some straight up Berserk style nightmare horror fuel. Greenbull is more intimidating in a single chapter than two Yonko antagonists are across 230+ chapters.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Blackbeard @Beerbottle
Big Mom has eaten people alive lol
And? Is that supposed to make Greenbull any less horrifying just because someone else in this manga can be horrifying too? That is a petty arse argument.

Besides, BM ate people on accident due to her condition and killed them quickly while she was accidentally at it. Greenbull is fully aware of what he is doing and what he is doing is agonizingly slow and painful.
I am not seeing what exactly you are getting at.