Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
@Swallalala @Shiroyru @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @The White Crane @Wiwi @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MarineHQ62 @Erkan12 @CbShadow

Ryokugyu is confirmed to be the only known character with a black blade other than Ryuuma and Mihawk. Here’s TCB’s “official” coloring.

This is a feat that Roger, Whitbeard, and Shanks could not pull off.
A Black sword is all you need to take on the alliance that defeated 2 Yonkou and 1 Younkou crew..:steef:

Karasu, Morley and Lindbergh are probably all YC level
100% and they’re are overall stronger than the All stars and Sweet Commanders.
We saw that Fujitora was injured after their fight. I don’t say that they won but they did better against 2 Admirals than King and Queen against 1 Admiral.
They don’t have high bounties because they’re rather mysterious and don’t hurt citizens.
Dragon needs strong people like them if he wants to fight against the WG

you know what? it doesnt matter. all that matters is that oda has a nice rest. c u in a month oda san. infact it has been a good ride with all of you guys. all stay safe and see u in a month as this is the calm before the storm afterall. Later all and cheers. i leave you with an angry zoro ready to kick ass once again. c yah.

I thought were going to see more of Alber, the Lunarian waiting for Joyboy.

RIP King, Queen.

Seems Jack is already burried somewhere.

RIP All Stars

RIP Kaido

:josad::josad::josad:

Kaido > Greenbull

But, the Introduction of Greenbull has more tension than the entirety of Onigashima Raid.

Imagine if Kaido claps Zoro and Sanji from the start of the Raid.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I thought were going to see more of Alber, the Lunarian waiting for Joyboy.

RIP King, Queen.

Seems Jack is already burried somewhere.

RIP All Stars

RIP Kaido

:josad::josad::josad:

Kaido > Greenbull

But, the Introduction of Greenbull has more tension than the entirety of Onigashima Raid.

Imagine if Kaido claps Zoro and Sanji from the start of the Raid.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
There is no confirmation they are 100% dead man.