Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
:zorothink:
Sabo's poster in the background. Is this a country that supports/is allied with the Revos?

Any people here who are well versed in flags? What irl country's flag might be the inspiration for this one?
I have a bad feeling about this. Now I’m 100% sure that the newspapers said that Sabo is dead. The Revos probably rescued this country and they honoured Sabo with a big picture because he "died".

:milaugh:

Green Bull neg Ling and Lueen damn Zoro and Sanji boys it's not looking good

:crazwhat:

Try tell me Yamato isn't joining when she's actively partying on panel with Chopper and Luffy acting like a part of the crew while Larrot is not even allowed to party with the humans she's such an L right @CarrotForNakama & @Jew D. Boy you not think this shit is hilarious

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Luffy treating Kid like his annoying weaker little brother Oda is clearly trying to show us that right @Pantheos & @ReggieZoldyck21

:leohah:

@nik87 you still holding onto ZKK Lik?
or have you seen sanity yet?

:denzimote::kawak:

Only shame is we didn't get to see bounties for rest of the crew

:ronalugh:

B

Ballel

I have a bad feeling about this. Now I’m 100% sure that the newspapers said that Sabo is dead. The Revos probably rescued this country and they honoured Sabo with a big picture because he "died".
:pepecry: Possible
Didn't consider this possibility . well, I'd prefer Sabo being dead over a Sabo rescue plot

B

Ballel

I am not taking Green Bull defeating King and Queen at face value. Luffy is a zoan and he Has just woken up. They couldve been sleeping or just taken by surprise by his vines.
This is the logical assumption.
Sadly, agenda people have cheese for brains and can't think clearly.