Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Yonko status right now is the same as the warlords' one after law left. Barely existing for the sake of balance. Doesnt mean much anymore.
Post automatically merged:

Actually no. Its not marines=yonko but rather marines+schichibukai= yonko. Thats basically what balance was meant to be.
In general, Yonko>admirals>warlords. The only yonko i could see getting defeated by an admiral in 1v1 is big mom.
how would an admiral beat big mom when she was seen as having fleet admiral potential at age 5?

@AdmiralKinyagi

Ryokugyu in this chapter: “I hope Akainu-san will notice me”

However, at the Reverie,

Akainu: “Ryokugyu I need to you kick Fujitora out of Mary Geoise”
Ryokugyu: “Rahahaha no”

Is this guy bipolar or did Loda change his personality?
Seems like Green Bull's justice is heavily based on his own opinions of what's right, like Fujitora. Ryokugyu also seems to be a generally nice guy
-Hasn't actually killed any of the Beast Pirates officially (if Akainu was here Udon would be a volcano by now)
-Bought Fujitora food and drink at the Reverie when he was supposed to kick him out
-Is regrowing Wano as he goes
-Wants to take Luffy's head to impress/please his boss

Green Bull straight up said, "Yeah, go turn a ship around to get better booze. Oh, and don't tell the Fleet Admiral I'm here, bye."

What a fucking legend. Glad I was wrong and Ryokugyu is ready to wreck shop.

I'm no Yonko fan but the way admiral fans are acting like an admiral can take a Yonko because an admiral neg diff'd to injured commanders is ridiculous.

Kaido was defending against Law, Kid, Zoro and Luffy can you see any current admiral doing that?

Akainu is the standout. Guy is a beast mind.

I'm no Yonko fan but the way admiral fans are acting like an admiral can take a Yonko because an admiral neg diff'd to injured commanders is ridiculous.

Kaido was defending against Law, Kid, Zoro and Luffy can you see any current admiral doing that?

1 week has passed. Ancient Zoan recovery and they had hundres/thousands of fodder helping them.

No excuse.

1 week has passed. Ancient Zoan recovery and they had hundres/thousands of fodder helping them.

No excuse.
1 Week has passed with Luffy and all the others having the best doctors while King and Queen were in Udon probably treated by mediocre ones.

I think Admirals do mid diff YC1 but the wank is getting out of control if the Admirals did = Yonko then they wouldn't have needed the 7 warlords to begin with.

No excuse.
freaking kidd, law, and appo recover just fine.

‘Queen got broken teeth and his mechanic arm destroyedby sanji. Milk restores teeth In one piece

King lost his wing but he has extra wing from zoan fruit. Also he still have fire moves.

Jack recover during raid time like kaido ask him.

‘’Kaido recover few days from oden attack.

In 1v1 combat, Akainu is tops. Fujitora terrifies me, though, in terms of long-range attacks, because he can literally call down a meteror shower. Even Kaido is going to have trouble defending his territory/crew from a damn meteor shower. Akainu can do long range attacks, but not on that level. If I need to assault a pirate fortress, I want the meteor-shower-man, honestly.

I think what Oda's trying to show here is:
In terms of offensive power Admirals = Yonkou.
It's defense and endurance where Big Mom and Kaido wipe the floor.

Base Inu and Neku each 1v1d Jack, a YC3, to a standstill, wrecked him in a Sulong 2v1, and then Inu low-differed Jack once he could use Sulong.

Sulong Inu and Neku did almost nothing to Kaido and then got stomped, while being supported by: a ninja who can absorb then release forces of nature; a man who could cut fire (helpful against a dragon); a man who blocked a murderous, powerful attack from Zoro straight up (Denjiro), a man who had once fought Oden on somewhat equal footing (Asura); a marksman who shot King's sword out of his hand (Izo), and then Kiku and Kawamatsu (uh... not many feats here).

Base Scabbards slot to being around YC3 level/Jack's level based off of this information.

Kaido was ripping through 8 Samurai around as strong as Jack. I know we mock Jack, but the guy fought Inu and Neku in 1v1s for, what, 5 straight days? Kaido's durability is on a completely different level compared to anything we've seen in this series, he crushed 8 YC3s, after allowing them to get multiple hits in, and they only left surface level wounds that didn't even scar him.

Bc she is an old hag with zero iq. Wouldnt be easy but i believe marineford akainu could beat her.
He cant. he cant beat BM anymore than he can beat Kaidou or a health WB or a prime Garp or Roger. All these people are relative in strenght. Before you start posting pictures of Akainu vs whitebeard remember that WB was minutes awaybfrom death and had been stabbed bybswords hundreds of times along with gunfire and cannons and a serious Whitebeard defeated Akainu in two blows and walked off. He likely cared nothing about his face and let Akainu hit him to open him up.

:milaugh:

Green Bull neg Ling and Lueen damn Zoro and Sanji boys it's not looking good

:crazwhat:

Try tell me Yamato isn't joining when she's actively partying on panel with Chopper and Luffy acting like a part of the crew while Larrot is not even allowed to party with the humans she's such an L right @CarrotForNakama & @Jew D. Boy you not think this shit is hilarious

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Luffy treating Kid like his annoying weaker little brother Oda is clearly trying to show us that right @Pantheos & @ReggieZoldyck21

:leohah:

@nik87 you still holding onto ZKK Lik?
or have you seen sanity yet?

:denzimote::kawak:

Only shame is we didn't get to see bounties for rest of the crew

:ronalugh:
Someone stop him he is on a killing spree
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Combatwise yes but in AoE Aramaki is clearly better. Udon is legit far bigger then Onigashima a island. His AoE range alone to covered up Udon is at least small country size. And not forget he did it casually.

It is just crazy and not forget he did it all casually. He didn't fight yet seriously.

Our girl will shine for sure!!
:josad:
Time to start my agenda again with awakened Smoothie...:cheers:
Best girl, hope we will see her in a fight later with the BMp in Elbaf :)
do you know how big a country is??
Post automatically merged:

we know ancient zoan have superior regenerative powers.

mythical zoan come with other special powers but we do not know if they also have better regeneration or as good as ancient.
Have we ever seen on panel regeneration from any zoan…serious question

Cause since I started one piece in 2014 I have never seen a zoan heal injuries in any way shape or form…just that they have good durability…

100% and they’re are overall stronger than the All stars and Sweet Commanders.
We saw that Fujitora was injured after their fight. I don’t say that they won but they did better against 2 Admirals than King and Queen against 1 Admiral.
They don’t have high bounties because they’re rather mysterious and don’t hurt citizens.
Dragon needs strong people like them if he wants to fight against the WG
Agreed. At this point it's undeniable that All revo commanders are high tiers with Sabo being above YC1 level.