:steef:

Was overpowering Sanji

Had a good portion of the Strawhats fearing him even when they were with Law

THE GOAT

:finally:
Post automatically merged:

Smoker having Sanji on the ropes and even pushing him back effortlessly.

Sanji bros

:suresure:

@m0nst3Rx
@Lor D. Coast
@bennbeckman
@Orojackson Refugee

Smoker evenly clashing with Sabo who is YC1 and then both he and Sabo low diff a Yonko

Smoker stocks rising through the roof! Making Loby look like a chump teaching him how a true chad behaves.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Hina low diff Loby

@TheAncientCenturion
@SmokedOut

Last edited:
Now we need to see how Oda handle the Aramaki- Alliance- Robin- Pluton Plot.

This might be enough to stretch Wano for another 6 months- 1 year.

If the Theories of BB coming to Wano to get Pluton is True, then things really spicing up but that's unlikely because Blackbeard already set sail weeks aga before the raid so he should arrive long before now

As for the outside world, if Sabo really captured we might get notify from Aramaki, which will then cause tension between Luffy and him and possible serious fight.

I hope Coby captured Hancock as well.

Best scenario for me is
- Sabo and Hancock captured
- Weevil escaped
- Robin is kidnapped
- Pluton Seized by Aramaki but he won't tell the Govt.
- Beggining of Shanks-Mihawk-Blackbeard conflict
A combination of Mihawk and shack destroys Blackbeard pirates

Stampede movie raised Smokers stocks like non before

Clashed evenly with Sabo

Had Loby looking up to him like Aokiji looked up to prime Garp

Only marine not to turn and run away at the buster call

Was overpowering Sanji

Had a good portion of the Strawhats fearing him even when they were with Law

THE GOAT

:finally:

Smoker having Sanji on the ropes and even pushing him back effortlessly.

Sanji bros

:suresure:

Smoker evenly clashing with Sabo who is YC1 and then both he and Sabo low diff a Yonko

Smoker stocks rising through the roof! Making Loby look like a chump teaching him how a true chad behaves.

Hina low diff Loby

@TheAncientCenturion
@SmokedOut
Queen Hina built different though

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
โ€Ž

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
Yonkou fanboys on suicide watch, Buggy is an Emperor while Greenbull no diffs the commanders lmaoooo

Poor law & kidd, even they took down big mom, wg will rather make a clown a yonkou than them.
:kobeha:
That's because being a Yonkou is a group accomplishment not an individual strength accomplishment (like for say being an Admiral,which is almost exclusively strength based). Buggy has a crew, Kidd and especially Law's crews are a joke, and it would be laughable if they became Yonkou.

Last edited:
Pretty good chapter.

WG really donโ€™t want the whole Nika thing to get out and be known to the public. Find it strange they wanted to take the โ€œDโ€ out of luffyโ€™s name after all this time. โ€œMonkey Luffyโ€ just sounds weird lol

Pluton being in wano is interesting. Wonder where it has been all this time.

Green Bullโ€™s design is pretty cool. Looks like heโ€™s a akainu fan boy lol

what a cliffhanger and now we wait for a month of whatโ€™s going to happen next.

Yonkou won't be a thing when a Pirate King is named.
Well it's clear that Rodger before becoming pirate king also had the things listed : recognition, fame, territory, people following in great numbers. Remember this is what mihawk stated is needed to be pirate king not just overwhelming power which Luffy also has over kidd

Since you think Koby will beat Kid, shouldn't you by hyping Kid up instead of downplaying him?
Normally that would be logic however realistically he won't be a yonko. That doesn't mean he is not going to be a very recognized pirate

Ok I had mentioned earlier that I was gonna make a video explaining what I think the ssg is. However I went to sleep when I got home lol. So I will write out my theory on the matter. Now based on my theory your gents or going to either think I am silly or that I maybe on to something. Sigh here goes.

Before I explain what I think the ssg is let me explain how oda has been explaining upon what It will entail. Let's look at all the prominent scientist.

Vegapunk: made a clone devil fruit from the genetics of someone whom already ate the fruit. Made an inanimate object eat a zoan devil fruit. Participate in the creation of genetically modified onis (the numbers). Assisted judge in the creation of adding extra genes to an unborn fetus.

Judge: human cloning. Adding different animal and species traits to his human children before conception. Creating super suits that replicate both abilities of rokoushiki and a devil fruit with zero draw backs.

Queen: adding cybernetic parts to his body that also transforms based on the physical state his body is in making it adjustable. Adding the German super suit abilities to his actual genetic makeup making him replicate all of their devil fruit like abilities.

We then also have lunarians particularly king being tested on his body's makeup and his endurance/durability and survivability of his race. We then also have the world government stating that they want vegapunk so they can perfect gigabtification something caesar clown was doing with random kids.

And lastly we have the a giant strawhat being preserved in the holy land that we presume was joyboys.

Now what do all of these things have in common? Well take a closer look and see. If you dive deep you will realize that all of these things deal with "Splicing of the DNA". If you take another look you can also deduced that this includes "the creation of artificial devil fruits/beings". And if you take another look you would also deduced that this is the "reusage of already existing DNA and creation or the inclusion of it in another person/species".

I know this is long but here is the point. The ssg in my opinion is the world government trying to create artificial human beings that they can control (like how judge controls his boys) that also posses the genes and abilities of pirates that have already died (momo having a clone of kaidos devil fruit and the numbers being failed experiment's from his genes). We still don't even know what they did with oars jr's body.

The ssg replaces former pirates (warlords) with artificial copies of formers pirates that have passed away having abilities that they never once had. That's my theory

I think Koby's might have been Emotion Sensing and not Strength Sensing. I am referring to the ability below (middle left panel).

Since when???? I didn't know that
Nah Coby literally sensed and stated that Rebecca's dad was strong

Last edited: